Heart Strings - YAOI (COMING SOON)

NOTE : STORY SET IN JAPAN!

Heart Strings tells the story of 6 people each born of different generations with different expectations and view of love.

30 year old Asami Yuukito is an average businessman with a scheduled lifestyle. His colleagues see him as an uptight, prude old fish who doesn’t know the meaning of fun . Having been betrayed by love twice already Yuukito has given hope of love altogether. But what happens when an old high school flame gets appointed to his company as his new boss. Will this old flame get the best of him and burn him to ashes or will a relationship as beautiful as a diamond be born out of this?

Hibeki Kaito is a 22 year old genius student currently in his last year of University. Though he’s got an IQ of 200 in his years of university he’s hidden it behind his façade. To the world he’s known as a ‘player’, ‘a lady killer’ and ‘heart breaker.’ Kaito does not believe in illogical things such as “love” and sees women as mere play things. His world soon turns upside down when on an impulse he takes up a tutoring request of a rather peculiar young man.

Yoshida Eichi is an 18 year old rōnin student desperately trying to get into T University to fulfil his lifelong wish, to be together with his child hood crush Hibeki Kaito; though Kaito doesn’t really know. Ssssh, Eichi wants to keep it a secret! Don’t tell anyone, okay? But then again who’d want to be with an idiot right. It’s near a miracle that Kaito even accepted the tutoring sessions. Eichi doesn’t know whether to take this as a blessing or a curse. Who knows how this love story’s going to turn out?

15 year old Yoshida Akito, as you have guessed is the younger brother of Eichi. Though unlike Eichi, Akito is much more serious and focused. On anime and manga that is. That’s right. Akito is a pure otaku who prefers to be submerged in the world of 2-D rather than 3-D. On his first day of high school however an unfortunate accident causes him to be in conflict with pop idol Ritsu. 3rd year student, Deimon Ritsu coldly tells him to “Stay way or I’ll make your life a living hell.” My, quiet a trouble Akito’s got himself right?

 Ichinose Chitose is a 32 year old successful businessman. Having recently been through a rather nasty divorce Chitose has no time for love and has vowed to devote his whole life to taking care of Miko, his 8 year old son. He moves from the States and goes back to Japan intending to start afresh. However once there he is surprised to find a pair of nostalgic longing gazes that he thought he’d forgotten about. The ghost of his high school years is now in his work place and Chitose can’t help but wonder “What if…”. What If he’d said yes back then? Would things have been different now?

 17 year old Demion Ritsu holds enormous power of the media and show business, in his hands. Ritsu being the only heir to the most successful entertainment business of Asia is spoilt, selfish and a heartless bastard. He losses it when Yoshida Akito, who resembles a special friend of his from his past, shows up in his school. Seeing Akito raises up different feelings in him. Anger. Sadness. Happiness….

 “You’re going to be the death of him as well….Ritsu”

 Is it guilt… Or is it love?

6 people. 3 stories. Read to find out if they live ‘happily-ever-after’. Come on, a cliché now and then isn’t so bad. Right!

xx