Pudgy, brunette; petite blond.

*****

In the late evening, the residents of Hillsbury Lane were preparing for a quite night in. In one of the humble abodes a late, home cooked meal sat as the women of the house paced, anxiously waiting for her husband arrival, holding her young infant in her arms. In the front room, hushed murmurs and bangs could be heard from her other two children.

The man in question sat in his spick-and-span silver car parked outside a little green house reflecting dutifully on his day at her. His lips tilted upward as his chin raised slightly in remembrance of the self-rewarding action he did today. Like every other day, the men at his work place extended their social invitation for a casual cigar after work yet like every other time he refused opting out of gaining lunch cancer.

The greying man, finally gaining his bearings, sat upright and went to leave his car. He stopped, holding his breath as he saw his hand was a fine hair's length away from touching the un-sanitised handle. Cleanliness had always been a top priority for him, it would be a cold day in hell before he even set foot in a messy, unhygienic restaurant – an explanation for his lacking presence in his children's birthday parties hosted at McDonalds.

Finally deeming his handle clean, he exited his car making sure it beeped twice before making way towards the heavily gardened front yard. As he entered the house his breath hitches, eyes widened at the disarray it was in. His view rapidly shifted, from the clothes sprawled carelessly on the floor and couch to the single drop of water on the glass table to the faint outline of fingertips on the side of the television. A cold bead of sweat started to form at the tip of his head and his fingers twitched at the sight.

A white dog toy squeaked helplessly under the weight of the petite blond that drew closer to him from the back room. She stopped close to him, and leaned in further. Her breasts pushed up against his suited chest he she kissed his unshaven jaw before airily declaring she would be waiting in the bedroom. She left dropping the only article of the clothing she wore – a stained, silky black robe. His eye twitched-not with lust but with disgust at the addition to the already messy room. He loosed his tie, rolled up his sleeves and went about cleaning the disarray she called her house.

Later that night, as he turned the lights off and the night lights on, after greedily enjoying his microwave warmed meal and clean house. He retired into his sanitary and clinically clear bed. The body next to him shifted, as the blue-green eyes of his wife meet his. She sighed and murmured

"you're late again"

"sorry" he replied distractedly, "was working late"

She sighed, a lone brown hair fluttering in her face forcing her to tuck it before his ear making it join the army of brown and grey hair it has escaped from before her pudgy, warm body cowered into his.