THE END OF THE WORLD

In the future there was a flood and blizzard in every country. These blizzards never went away. Some people survived and built shelters so they wouldn't die in the blizzards.

Joe knows there is going to be trouble. Joe and some people went to the government's sheds and got some equipment like guns, transmission tower, dynamite, atvs, and fuel. Joe has camouflage clothes and wears night vision goggles. He carries a backpack and a gun.

The shelter looks like it's part of a mountain.The inside looks like the inside of the pentagon and the army base put together. The shelter that Joe was at got a stress signal from another shelter. Joe said, "Let's go and check it out. They might be in danger!" Joe and some people went across the broken bridge and went past a transmission tower. It was broken so they went to the shelter that sent the message. Joe took guns and some dynamite with him, and he armed the people. The people smelt something burning so they followed the smell. Joe put a piece of dynamite in the ventilation shafts. The people all wondered what he was doing. Joe told them ''he was just trying to take care of things in case something bad happens.'' Joe and some people found a stranger who told them that someone was coming. Joe asks, ''Who's coming?

'' The stranger stated, "Them"

So they tried to get out, but they heard someone screaming. They tried to help the young girl that was screaming escape, however, by the time they got there, she was dead. They looked up to the platform above them and saw these zombie like creatures that had blood dripping from the sides of their mouths.

The cannibals tried to kill and eat them. Then they tried to get out.One person died. They finally got out and Joe lit the fuse of the dynamite. Then the whole place blew up, but some made it. Those who made it ran for the bridge. Joe put all the dynamite on the bridge then lit it. It went boom! The shelter got a message from another shelter that found a hotspot and said, ''We need seeds. We might be able to grow plants here so please bring seeds to these coordinates: 60N,60W.'' Then the people and Joe went back to the shelter. Some of the cannibals found another way around and found the shelter. The cannibals got in but everyone in the shelter got a gun and shot the cannibals. Only 6 people survived, and one of them was Joe. Then they went to the hot spot. :)

mason coblentz