Noro x Reader P 1

Giggling sounds were heard as you and your best friend neared the premises.
There was a grand carnival in your town and you were able to get tickets for it.
There was everything. Different attractions.
Scary houses , Ferris wheel, bumping cars and etc.
While your two friends were flirting with the two cute instructors near one of the attractions.
You walked ahead of them to see of there was a place where you could buy milkshakes.
Suddenly a black tent that had "Mad house" written on it caught your attention.
You loved creepy and scary things ,even though they scared the living lights out of you.
If felt as if the tent itself was calling your name.
Your (Hair colour) hair swayed as you skipped towards it.
Your (favourite dress) that you got especially for summer hugged your body and was added to your beauty.

The creepy aura inside made you shiver.
This is the perfect spot ! You thought and walk inside even more.
There were countless objects ,sculptures and dolls that made you jump from surprise.

As you walked you saw something move.
You looked around but did not see anything.
You walked ahead but still you could not see anything move in the shadows.
When you turned around you suddenly came face to face with a mask.
"Ahhh!" You covered your mouth, hoping that your scream was not that loud.
The mask in front of you was actually a head belonging to a really tall body that you later noticed, was standing right in front of you.
The mask was white and had a wide mouth with teeth on it and two small dots that represented the eyes.
The man in front of you had a long hair and stood still like a statue ,but you could tell that it was moving since he was breathing.
You stared and stared.
"Can I take a selfie with you please?"

Noro tilted his he as and he was confused by the weird girl who was making puppy eyes at him.
Is she mad?
You were fascinated by this costume. You even though making one for yourself in Halloween.
It looked simple but still caught attention.
"Can I?? can I??"
Now Noro was dumbfounded. What the hell was your problem asking a ghoul for a picture.
He merely shrugged his shoulder but you saw this as a green light.
You jumped on the nearby box and took your phone.
Coming close you put your hand around his neck and brought him closely. You smiled and took the picture.
You took several pictures. In one both of you were looking at the camera. In th second one you smiled saying something and in the third one he was looking at you as you were smiling.
After taking the picture you thanked him and ran out still complementing him that he looks amazing.
Noro stood there and then slowly walked away.
He and Ayato were there to hunt but he just returned.
Ayato in fact saw what happened.
He was looking at Noro with one of his eyebrows up and weird face.
"What the f*ck was that ?!" Well for Ayato ,Noro not killing someone was different indeed.
"You know what don't even talk!" And with that Ayato walked off.

You blabbered about the amazing costume man whole day. You even put the picture as you background picture.

You were eating your ice cream as you were watching the news. Well obviously you did not watch the news it was your parents. It was eight in the afternoon and you were sprawled on the couch.
Suddenly a news about the recent incidents in came and they showed pictures of the culprits and their faces or more like masks and CCTV was able to record it.
When you saw one of the mask you choked.
If it even was possible to choke on ice cream XD.
You parents looked at you but you assured them that you were fine.
Then you quietly took your phone out and slid it open.
There in the screen it showed you and the ghoul, which you now realized it was ,both were looking at the camera.
"Holy s*it!" You thought
That was even more amazing. You just took picture with a ghoul today.
There was no way in hell you were going to delete that picture.

As you were staring at you phone you parents thought it was strange as you were looking at the screen like You just found a treasure....

Hello!

This is a separate book dedicated to only Noro oneshots.

Hope you will like them and if you do please vote

Enjoy

i