Chapter one

Quick note this is my first fanfiction so i am very new 😁
Raegans p.o.v
"Today is the day"Raegan said to himself he was very excited bc he got to see justin today for the very first time in a year. They had facetimed almost every day and night but it never seemed real enough to be true,

                                                     Time skip
On the way to airport Justin facetimed me.
R=Raegan   J=Justin
R: I can't wait to see you tonight
J: Me ethier I was wondering if you wanted to umm.....
R: Go on a date with for sure
J : Wow you caught on to that pretty quick
R: I know right
J: You know that word triggers me
R: I know i am just teasing anyways i am at the airport see u soon

At airport
Justin p.o.v
I start to get butterflies in my stomach and cold sweats . As we walk up to his gate i see this handsome boy with his bags start to run up to me I sprint into his arms causing me to make a big scene. "Hello beatuy boy" Raegan says.Hi I say blushing really hard.
In the car
Still Justins p.o.v
"What do you want to do"? I ask, "Um lets go to McDonald's" he says "ok dad can we go" i ask in the best way possible  "yes but i will have to drop you off bc remember i have a business trip" Ok

Time skip Justins house
Third person
Justin and Raegan were snuggling on the couch when they heard a bang on the door. They started to freak but being the brave boy Raegan was he went up and and opened the door and to their surprise he saw kale,jack."Thank god it is just you guys we almost had a heart attack" he said. "How did you guys get here? Justin asked before popping out of his hiding place. "Ummm well decided to surprise you guys by flying over" Kale explained."Okay soo what  guys want to do"? Raegan asked "EAT"! Justin replied "Of course you do" Raegan said. After eating taco bell we decided to play never have i ever.Kale started with ( NHIE equals never have I ever ) NHIE bought condoms everyone said no apart from jack bc he had to do a video on them . Raegans turn NHIE sent nudes everyone was a yes, They got bored and played truth or dare justin truth or dare kale said "i dare justin said i dare you to go to your room with raegan and do something *wink*wink" "ok lets go Raegan giving" him a wink with that justin went first then when raegan walked he saw something he has never seen before..........

Cliffhanger 😀😀😈😈😐😐
Hey guys so i know this sucks but anyway my name is ebony and i am 14 so i hope you enjoyed this and i will try to respond to every comment (and if you didn't know justin is trans in this but raegan is not ok)