Naruto's big sister

Me and naruto's life is vary hard. Every one treats us like crap and no one cares. so me and him decided to enter the ninja academy a long time ago but in different villages. I decided to go back and see how my little brother naruto is doing. I went to the village and I see him eating some Raman."Hi naruto miss me"."ELENA I haven't seen you in a long time". "Wow naruto you are growing up and you got a headband. yea believe it I am a ninja now."That good naruto.(oh and I am the same age as saskue)today was the day after the final exam and I was the new student.and I already got a headband from the sand village.so I fit in good.iruka sensei walked in then said to me "who are you"."I am naruto's sister Elena uzumaki"."I can see you have a sand village headband do you want a leaf one like you brother" he asked as he looked at my headband."sure" I said as I got a blue headband like my little brother.I went up back to my seat and I seen the cutest boy ever with a ponytail I looked at him and blushed.then sat in my seat by my brother.he said "why are you blushing". "who is that boy I said". naruto looked over my shoulder and said "that shikamaru".naruto smiled and said you like him don't you.I blushed even harder "not so loud naruto he might hear you."Everyone listen we are going to put everyone in to groups of 3 and one group of 4 becomes of Elena iruka said looking at a paper."Team 7 is Elena uzumaki,naruto uzuamaki,sakura hourno,and saskue uchiha.for some reason naruto cheered and sakure cheered.Now team 10 shikamaru nara, I looked at him and blushed untiled he looked at me back man now I am blushing even harder now so I turned nicely.Ino yamanaka,and choji akimichi.Then team 11 hinata hyuge,kiba and akamaru,and shino aburame.OK class to dismissed but come back in one hour to meet your jonin teacher. I walked out and I see shikamru walking by himself.Hey shikamru he turned."So shikamaru I really like you do you want to get lunch together.uhhh I guess he said.I said YES in my mind really loud.we got some rice balls and went on our way he said "Elena is it"? "your naruto sister right"."yes" "where was you the last 13 years I was training at the sand village and made some friends but the only reason I do not like a lot of other people is because when we were young in this village together everyone use to hit on us and treat us really badly.and It wasn't fair so we went apart so we can continue our lives without big trouble. and just letting you know I just came back for my little brother he is so bad sometimes."yea your not kidding he has done a lot of stuff around here he said as he chucked. I seen naruto on the roof by himself and I said to shikamaru that "I will see you again soon bye" I said running up to naruto on the roof I sat by naruto and said " what are you doing are you planing something"?"yea Do you see that guy right there I am going to transform into him so I can kiss sakura." "OK naruto go get her.he jumped off the roof and went to him.wow that guy saskue is cute but I going to leave that to sakrua and lno to fight over him.I jumped of the roof to go back to the room where I am supposed to meet.I see saskue sweat dropping at my brother because he needs to go to the bathroom with all of his clones block the restroom.I just walked past all of the clones and went to the class and sat down a few minutes later saskue walks in and he sets by me and he said "how does it feel to be the bigger sister of naruto"."being the big sister is a pain it is a lot of work."hey don't you have you a big brother saskue".he got wide eyed open and said "how do you know that."because I ran in to him when I came here and I just realized that you and him had the same last name"."what happan why did you two split up".Saskue closed his eyes and smirked and said "you are going to be the only person that know this about me but the reason why the uchiha are all dead is because of ............him.I got wide eyed open w-why would I don't know Elena but that's that he said  interrupted me.then my brother walked in with sakrua.we all waited a while then after that naruto set a  earser trap for the new teacher. "Hey what are you doing you know you shouldn't do that" sakura said."our teacher a elite ninja you think he will fall for something like that saskue said.then a hand came to the door we all watch as the eraser falled on his grey shiny spiked up hair.HaHa he fall for it naruto said while pointing at him.uhhh......my first impression on this group........your a bunch of idiots....we all sweat dropped. we went up to the roof introduce yourself.Ok let's get to know each other say you your likes....your dislikes....and your dreams for the further.OK you start he pointed at me.my name is Elena I love my little brother and I like hard working people like saskue.and I dislike girls that are fouces on boys.and loud people and unreasonable people who has no reason of doing something and my dream for the future is to help someone to get back at a someone's brother and for everyone to looks up to me and naruto.OK. now you he ponited at my little brother.My name is naruto believe it I love my big sister and I love Ramon in a cup I really love the Ramon cup iruka sensei got me at the Raman place.what I don't like is when you have to wait 3 minutes for it to cook. and my dream for the furture is to be the greatest hokge ever so everyone will have to stop disrespecting me and my sister and they will look up to us.believe it.OK. now you the other girl he pointed a sakura my name is sakura and I like....... I mean the person I like........and my hobbies are.........and my dream for the further is EEEEeEe.eveytime she stopped she looked at saskue. ugh OK now you.....my name is saskue uchiha I dislike a lot of thing and I don't really like anything and my dream is not a dream because I will make it a reality I will restore my clan and get a someone.OK we will be training tomorrow morning he turned and said "oh and you should skip breakfast or you may puke he said as he dropped and poof of the roof.