THRU MY EYEZ' This is what I see Book I

The night, cold and dark the 26th of November to be exact. A beautiful brown eyed baby girl was blessed to the union of Armal Milano and Anareria Battles. Now I'm not one to sell dreams; soooo, I'ma just keep it real. The baby's name was Gg short for God's gift. They gave her this name because Anareria knew from the moment she laid eyez' on her beautiful baby, she was gonna be a blessing to all and full of a glamour. Gg had a caramel brown complexion with pretty curly black hair and big brown eyes to match, with a smile that could make any and everybody's heart melt. It was exactly 2:15 am, the morning after Thanksgiving Anareria was awakened by a warm sensation between her legs. Her water broke, she instantly went into labor. The unexpected happened. Gg died in her mother's arms. The doctors did everything they could to save Anareria's baby. They placed Gg's lifeless body in a glass crib with warming lights. This machine was like a warmer with special colored lights. I think it's called an incubator. They thought that this might bring Gg back to life.  Anareria was scared; as she held her lifeless new born in her arms. The mere thought of not holding the precious little baby again was devastating. She began to pray like crazy.

"Dear Lord, I come to you as humble as I know how to be with open arms, You said that you wouldn't put more on us than we can bare, please give my precious baby a chance you can take me instead Please let her have a chance at life in Jesus name I pray Amen, Amen, and Amen"

She prayed, so hard she cried her soul out. Gg stayed in the incubator for three days. On the third day the doctor was doing his rounds. He stopped in to check on Gg and to his surprise Gg was alive kicking, laughing and lying in the glass crib. The doctor called for the nurse to come in and get vital signs on this miracle baby. He was so astound. He rushed to tell Anareria the good news about her baby girl. It was such a happy event that it made the news and newspapers. It was a miracle that Gg lived. Anareria was a tiny little lady only standing 4'11 in height and weighing about 90 lbs light with clothes on. She had long black hair, silky smooth chocolate skin. She was a very beautiful jazzy young woman inside and out. Anareria was 20 yrs young when she gave birth to Gg. She had all the men... Men with money; broke ass men, and wanna be pimp niggas. But for some strange reason she was stuck on Armal. He was about 25 yrs young and stood about 6'5 in height and about 225 lbs in weight. He was a light brown complexion, and hella fine. All the women wanted him.

He was a true thug and ran the streets of Detroit back in the 70's. No he wasn't a good guy. But they say good gyrlz, love bad boyz; and that's just how Armal rolled. He never had a job but always kept money. Anareria always told Gg, how much she looked and acted just like her father, and was gonna be nothing or a nobody just like her father...

Armal use to beat the hell out of Anareria for no reason. They say he was jealous of her. What she wore, how she smelled, even the way she wore her hair. When Anareria would dress, she'd always dress to impress. She loved the attention she got from both women and men. Especially the women, cause they were a bunch of unhappy ole' bittys and always, always had something smart to say. But of course, Anareria gave them something to talk about. You always knew when she was around, because her smile lit up the room...

Her chipper personality could brighten the darkest of moods. Anareria was always a happy-go-lucky type of woman and wasn't up for nobodies bullshit. Until this awful day she and Armal were fighting. He raped her that's how Gg got here! From this point on things got worse. There were challenges from the day they brought young Gg home from the hospital. This would be the day that changed Gg's life forever...