How to be a tumblr girl.....

Skin care:

try to keep your skin clear.

-Acacia Brinley actually uses baby shampoo by Johnson and Johnson sometimes.

-It's not all about price.

-Just wash your face

Makeup:

keep it natural in most areas. Once again try to keep a good complexion.

Minimum foundation and concealer. You wanna look naturally perfect skinned.

Sometimes put a bright or dark colored lipstick on.

EYESSSS!!!!!

Bright! Neutral!

It's all good just put on some eyeliner!

Shadow. Colored dark or bright. Go from a darker smokey eye to a crazy color.

You wanna just have some fun with it!

Clothes:

if you wanna stick to the typical tumblr girl then it's all about......

beanies

Snap backs

Crop tops

Sweaters

Leggings

Skinny jeans of all colors or just classic

yoga pants

Sweat pants

ETCCCC

Change it up no one wants you to dress the same all the time. It'll get boring!!!

Another way to dress if you have your own unique style is to just stick to it!

Fitness:

I want to be able to say you could be any size.

Society has come to you have to be thin and a bit curvy at the same time.

Which is almost impossible!!!

Here are some tips to stay thin and healthy!

~Drink A LOT OF WATER (this also helps your skin. It's good for YOU)

~try to do some sports (once you get a cute uniform you can take a pic in at and then attract even more ppl)

~work out. Just do it. You don't want to. But if you work for your dream body, you'll get it.

~ don't lay down all day. You'll need to do things to take pics of. And it'll help you be fit.

Be you. Don't be fake. Take these tips and twist them into what you'd be comfortable doing