chapter 1 Vampires in Hollywood

It was a warm evening in Hollywood where a famous movie star "Miya Smith" was getting ready for her big show, suddenly her phone rang! she picked up the phone and answered but unfortunately no one said anything 

It was a warm evening in Hollywood where a famous movie star "Miya Smith" was getting ready for her big show, suddenly her phone rang! she picked up the phone and answered but unfortunately no one said anything .  she heard a voice saying Gothic queen  but she didn't understand ,so she went out for the show.

                  On her way out she saw the fool moon and heard a noise coming from the background and then she screamed ahhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! seeing there were vampires everywhere. The whole show was ruined, people where turning into vampires. Miya ran into her  room  locked the door and shut the windows.

 That was when a man appeared telling her don't be scared I wouldn't hurt you I am just a dectective  who wants to figure out this mystery and then miya followed him. The  dectective gave Miya a descise as a vampire. Miya and the dectective  go outside with their descise  were they see a whole crowd of vampires looking at their master "Gothic queen".

There was an empty cellar full of gadgets  and food .They packed the food and gadgets .Miya saw pictures of a scientist who once destroyed vampires so Miya gets clues. The   dectective took Miya into his Jet  .Miya descides to get some food when suddenly "screams".

Could this be the end of Miya's  Hollywood dream forever.If you liked this chapter please vote and share your comments below