Big blue eyes (A Hayes & Nash Grier Fan-Fic)

He's blue eyes starring at me as I got sky ready for bed. I kept glancing over at him as he stared at me. I could feel his eyes burning holes in my back.

*~*~*

Hi I'm Amy, I live in North Carolina. My neighbor is my best friend Hayes. Hayes Grier and Nash Grier are both vine 'famous' and they are my best friends. Well Nash isn't he hates me.

I baby sit skylynn there little sister. Usually Nash Cameron and Hayes all go out and party. Leaving me left with no summer and having to babysit. Well it is fun babysitting skylynn she's so cute!

"Amy!!" Sky yelled running down the stairs and wrapping her arms around my legs.

"Hey Kay!" I said pinching her little nose. He hair was back in little pigtails. They were so cute!

"Can we make some vines today?" She asked me with a pleading face.

"Hmm... Okay!" I exclaimed. I ran up the stairs to be met by Nash. He smiled at me. 'Whats wrong with him?' I asked myself.

Well I'm kinda vine 'famous' too. But it's only because if skylynn. She's always the start of the show!

"Can we some with waterbugs?" Skylynn asked holding up two pair of waterbugs.

I smiled at her as I grabbed the pair of waterbugs. I slid them up my head. She did the same.

"You know what makes everything better?" I said to my phone

"I know!" Skylynn yelled.

"Waterbugs!" We both yelled at the same time sliding out sunglasses down out face and covering our eyes.

I posted the vine and right away there were a lot of revives and likes.

"Bye Amy I'll see you when I get home!" Nash yelled from downstairs as soon as I heard the door shut I ran downstairs and locked the door.

"Amy can we watch a movie?!?!" Sky ask yelled.

I nodded my head yes. I made popcorn and we drank apple juice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a plan for this story. I think I'm going to have Hayes get a girl friend (Phoenix)!

~Maddy 💕