Life cannot be more beautiful

Maiyra's P.O.V. :-

Through out my life I always craved for love, craved for my parents, craved for a friend.

I always grieved on my life that why god had deprived me from all the love that I wanted.

Whenever I used to see people enjoying their life with their family, their friends and especially their love of their life, I always wondered that if there would be a day when I will get all those things which I was deprived from my childhood.

I always wondered will I get the true love and will he love me the way I will love him or the way it is described in the books and novels.

As the time was passing I was losing hope. Hope of having a family. Hope of being wanted and most importantly hope of being loved.

But then he came in my life and completely changed my life and gave me all those things which I always wanted.

Never in my wildest dream I would have thought that I will get married to Rehan Malhotra.

He always called himself my nightmare. He never left a chance to torture me, to hurt me. But I had decided that no matter what he does to me, how much he toutures me, hurt me physically and emotionally I will never leave him.

I married him to cure him but unknowingly fell insanely in love with him.

He always tried to push himself away from me but he didn't knew that the more he was pushing himself away from me more we were coming closer to each other.

I'll be always thankful to Vishal. If he havn't played the role of cupid then me and Rehan would never have been together.

I got my family which I was deprived from my childhood. I got my parents. I got a husband like Rehan , I got a lovely son like Drew. I got brothers in the form of Max and Vishal and got a friend like Tara.

I never thought in my life I will be blessed with this life.

I looked at my side and saw how peacefully my Rehan was sleeping.

From the past one year Rehan has changed. He changed for good. He  tried to be a good father and a good husband and I'm proud to say that he has become successful in this. He pampers Drew so much that I sometime wonderes that he's spoiling him but then he is also teaching him morals and values of things. Not only him but everyone Max, Vishal, Tara loves him and spoils him.

My parents accepted Rehan and Drew like their own son and grandson. They loves and adores Drew so much that no one can say that they aren't his real grandparents. This always fills my heart with immense gratitude towards my parents.

I looked at Rehan and traced his face with my fingers. My fingers were roaming all over his face. I was caressing his forehead, his cheeks, his jaw and lastly my fingers stopped at his lips. His lips were slightly open giving him an innocent and cute child look.

Oh Rehan what I've done to get you...

I thought in my mind.

I quickly pecked his forehead and tried to get up but I was instanly pulled on a hard chest. I lifted my lashes and saw Rehan frowning and looking at me.