Bloopers

Tris: "Why am I always giving my life away in the books?"

Uriah: "Because you're an idiot."

Tobias: "Don't you dare speak to Tris like that."

Tris: "That's fine, Tobias...... At least no one else saw him singing Pansycake, Pansycake."

Tobias: "What?"

Tris: "Pansycake, Pansycake, Baker's man, bake me a Dauntless cake as fast as you can! Roll it, Pat it, Mark it with an M, put it in the oven for Marlene and Me!!!!!!"

Uriah: "Fuck You, Tris."

Tobias: *Death Glare*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tris: As I walk towards the pit, I see a girl in practically nothing, just a bra and some panties. She's holding a piece of paper that people are coming to write on. As I come nearer, I realize that It's Christina. "Christina, what the fuck are you doing?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Christina: "Ummmmm, well, you see.... I was playing Candor or Dauntless, and
I was dared by that Uriah to.... ummmmm, welll......... dance in only my bra and underwear and make people sign this piece of paper saying they really saw me......... "

Tris: "If you didn't do it, he'd call you a pansycake, wouldn't he?"

Christina: "No."

Tris: *Question face*

Christina: I avoided so many dares that I took off everything but this, so I had to dance. He said I couldn't put more clothes on........... I guess I'm halfway a pansycake, aren't I?"

Tris: *nods*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tobias: I see...... CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKEEEEE!!!! Then, I see Peter looking at the same one. "That cake is mine."

Peter: "Nope."

Tobias: Then we are fighting, and just as I win, I see Tris taking the cake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I totally did not realize I said 'taking the cake' until now, lololol!!!!!!!!

Here's a little bonus:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tobias: "Who the fuck is this chick?"

Me: "Me? Well, I'm DivergentFanLover!!!"

Tris: "Cool, I'm guessing you want our autographs?"

Me: "Ummm, how would you know what those are?"

Tris: "Are you questioning my intelligence???"

ME: "Umm, nope, not at alllllll"

Tris: "'Cause if you are, I got two fists that still need to meet your face!!!!"

Tobias: "Hashtag Dead."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Okay, guys, I hope you like this! If you have ideas on how to make this funnier, please tell me, and I will take them into account! If I do choose to use one, I will put the username of the person who's idea I am using!!!!!