~Dear beloved~

Hey my name is Hope i'm mixed with Back and Asian. I'm short I just moved to Maryland from New York . I have a older sister her name is Lyric we aren't that close but she is 19 and I'm 16. I'm a straight A student and I'm going to be attending a new school not to far from my house.

Wassup my name is chresanto I'm the only child . My mom passed when I was little. She used to smoke and my dad try to help her but it didn't work out . But back to me I'm 16 I get what I want and any girl I want. Yea and you can tell I'm cocky .I'm new to the neighborhood I moved here from Texas to Maryland I hope they are decent girls where I'm moving at.

(Hope's P.O.V)

It was the morning time and my alarm clock went off . It scared me a little bit I finally got the energy to get up . I start school today and it looks like I have new neighbor. I saw a moving truck out my window .

Mom: (screams up stairs) Hope get dressed so you can meet someone.

Hope: ok

Mom: hurry

Hope : Alright (thinks) Didn't she just hear me say I'm coming dang.

Mom: Are you done.

Hope : What do you want me to do come down in my pajamas ??? Give me 5 min.

(Chresantos's P.O.V)

CD-(chresantos dad) Chresanto are u ready?

Chresanto - Yes what's the hurry

CD - Just come here

Chresanto- do you want me to come out with my pjs on ? wait 5 mins.

CD- We are going to meet our new neighbors next door.

Chresanto- FineCD- Ill meet you over there . Don't go over there looking unpresentable.

Mom: Hope come on down.

Hope: ok im coming.

Hope pov

i saw a boy with a low haircut and it was curly he was sexy omg he is taller then.

Chresanto pov

I walked in there house is bigger then our then i see a girl with her mom she was sexy she was short with a big butt.