Mafia

Mafia

What pops in your mind when you hear the word Mafia?

Some people may be thinking one of the following:

•blood

•guns

•killing

•hot guys

•parties

•bad boys

But what people mostly think of when they hear of that word ,Mafia, is...

Killing

Now I am going to tell you a story from the beginning. So let's start with the girl who had no idea that half her family was in the Mafia. Her name was Elena. Elena Leigh Black. She had slightly pale soft skin. She had blue eyes with a hint of silver color in them. She had full red lips. Her hair was a beautiful color of dirty blonde that was medium length. Not long or short hair but medium. She was 5'7. She had long legs that girls are always jealous of. She was not your girly girl. She liked dark colors like dark blue. She was a book worm. She loved to write books and read books. She wasn't popular but she was a loner. She was always quiet and got good grades but now she doesn't really give a shit about failing. It's like she gave up. She used to have two best friends but they turned there backs on her and back-stabbed her. But lucky she still had one friend who didn't leave her and that was Loggan Chandler. Loggan was your short but cute an stubborn smart girl. Elena was in high-school, she was a junior but since she was smart the head principle and some school counselors decide to put her in the 12 grade classes. She had 2 brothers. Her older brother ,Josh, was 27; while her little brother ,Trent, was 13. They never really talked to her. They were always busy with there girlfriends or work. Elena tried to be in there life's but they blocked her out. Her parents were strict and nice. They loved her like parents should but she would block them out. She always wants to be alone a lot. For example; she spends most of time in her room listening to music or reading.

Now back to the present. Right now Elena's dad is fixing to tell her some news that involve her going to Chicago with her dad for three days because one of her uncles (who she never knew just died).

So let's begin shall we.