EXO Luhan Imagine

Annyeong Chingus^^

Kekekeke :"> This is my first time writinga story here. I wrote this Luhan Imagine at school well actually I was suppose to write a poem but this story just pop out at my mind then I decided to write it in a paper. So I just thought "what if I post it here?" so here it goes. Hope you guys like it^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXO Luhan Imagine^^

It was a white christmas here at Seoul,Korea. I'm alone here at home cause my boyfriend, Luhan. YES! The one from EXO is currently at China having a concert and some promotions. I miss him so much! I mean he's my boyfriend of course who wouldn't miss their boyfriends if they haven't seen him for 3 weeks or more.

I'm just here at home. Waiting for him to call me or text or have a video chat just to say I miss him and I want to see him right away. It's 3 weeks, 3WEEKS ! and I don't think I can hold on much longer.

--------Flash Back--------

I was making dinner for us to eat. Luhan is still at the SM Ent. I think.

While making dinner, I hear the door opening. Luhan Oppa is home ! Yay ! I went to the living room abnd run up to Luhan with wide arms open and I hugged him. He hug me back. The hug last for 2 minutes then I let go of the hug. I looked up to him and he seems a bit sad, without asking about it or giving him signs I quickly planted a light peck on his lips. Then I saw him smile. But not the usual smile he had when he is so happy.

I then talked and said " I made dinner ! You hungry ? "

"Yes ! Come on let's eat I'm starving. Hehe " he said.

While eating dinner I noticed that he was so quiet I ask him what's wrong but he said it was nothing. I was still worried I wanna know what's wrong. :/

We were done eating dinner and, I was also done washing the dishes.

We just sat there at the couch cuddling while watching "Fast & Furious"

When we we're done watching the movie I decided to read my favorite book. While reading Luhan called me.

"____.Jagi !"

"Ne, Oppa ? Wae ?"

"Jagi I have to tell you something." He said in a low-sad-voice. *OMO ! Is he breaking up with me or something* I thought.

"What is it Oppa. Please get right to the point cause I wanna read my book." I said while kinda sad and curious of what he is going to say.

He then started to speak and said "Jagi, I'm leaving Korea for a month ! We're having a concer and promotions at China. I won't be able to see you for a long time and plus, I won't spend my christmas with you !"

I looked and him and pout.

" What your just ok with it ? Your not mad. That I won't be able to see you for a month and not able to spend christmas with my precious _____ " he said in a biy hight-pitch voice.

I just shook my head and pulled him into a tight hug. Then I said " I'm going to miss you oppa." "Me too Jagi. Don't worry I promise to call you every break time." "You promise ?" "Ne, Jagi. I love you" "I love you to Oppa."

After that we just cuddled all night. And when I woke up in the morning Oppa wasn't beside me here at the bed anymore. He must've left earlier. *Have a safe trip Oppa.* I thought and wen't back to sleep.

---------END OF FLASH BACK--------

Since it was christmas and I don't have any energy to celebrate it with I just stayed at home sitting on the couch, eating ice cream (great eating ice cream in a cold weather) and watching my current favorite show The Heirs.

While watching the drama, I heard my phone beep and I looked up to my phone and my bestfriend Lenniel (girl ! Actually this is my bestfriend's name and I just use it here. Hehe^^ :) ) just texted me.

"Hey ____, Merry christmas ! I'm not celebrating christmas with anyone so I decided to text you and let's hang out ! Just us two bestfriends. I miss you too, you know ! "

Then I decided why not go? I mean I'm just here alone at home just being lazy so I texted my bestfriend and said " Uuuhhhmmm, yeah sure! I'd love too ! I'll just dress up and let's meet at the park near your house".

I imediately got up from the couch took a hot shower,dress up and left the house.

I walked to through the park and saw Lenniel at one of the swings I called her and she runs up to me and gave me a hug. Hehe how I miss my bestfriend, she's been busy all this time.

We decided to head to the mall. We were just chatting while walking and she kept looking up to her phone smiling like an idiot maybe she's having a text convo with her boyfriend. When I tought about that I then thought of Luhan. Why isn't he texting me or calling me? It's christmas. I took out my phone from my bag and looked up to the messages and missed calls... but no. No message or call from Luhan. Well maybe he's just busy.

We went to the mall, we bought new stuff....watched a movie....and play at the arcade. It was getting late know, I decided to tell her that I have to go home but she said no. She still have to take me somewhere special. I wonder what is it.

We were just walking. She brought me to a fancy restaurant, when we got in I saw that there were no people here. I wonder why. I just saw a table for 2 with a flower in the middle and some candles and a wine in it. Then I thought that it was so romantic. And why did she bring me here? Maybe this restaurant is served for someone else.

I was about to speak but then she said that I have to stay here and that she have to go use the comfort room. I just noded my head and she wen't to the comfort room. I decided to go right infront of the table and just admire the dining I then saw a picture of me and Luhan at the top of the flowers. I took the photo and looked at it. Uuhh... I miss him. I wish he was here with me.

While still looking at the picture I felt someone covering my eyes. The person started to speak "Guess who ?"........Hmm, that voice,that scent................................................................................................................................................................Wait ! Then I screamed "Luhan?!?"........................................He chuckled and he back hug me then I saw. It was really him ! It was really Luhan ! Uuuhhh I miss him so much !

He let go of the hug and said "Let's enjoy this night Jagi"

I just nod my head and followed Luhan at the table.

We were just having dinner and I thought of how he did this things. But, whatevs... Atleast he's here with me now^^

At the middle of the dinner, "Jagiya, I miss you so much ! I know we've been dating for 2 years now and I want you to know that I want to spend my whole life with you and only you" he said.

I just blushed of what he said. Then he got of he's chair and went in front of me.

I was so shocked cause when he was infront of me he got down in 1 knee and took a small red velvet box from he's pocket. He opened the box and revealed a shiny [Hehe SHINee] diamond ring. I was just shock of what is happening right now.

Then he said, " _____, Jagi ! Will you do the honor and marrying me and be me for the rest of your life ?"

You just screamed YES! You guys were so happy he picked you up and carried you around. He then grab your hand and put the ring in your finger. He then said "Hehe, I love you Mrs.Lu"

"I love you too LuHan !"

Then he kissed you... He's arms was around uour waist while your arms is round he's neck. You guys continued kissing. It was a very passionate one.

You still can't believe what he did to suprise you this christmas and that you are going to marry him and be with him FOREVER.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

TADA! HAHAXD THAT WAS MY FIRST STORY !!!!!!!!!! YAY ! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMARS. :)