Finding Pozzies

I signed up to an online gay dating site called Grindr. It was a well knowned application for some lonely, closeted, discreet, pretentious, manly top but soft hearted, barbie bottoms but truely hard and for real, vice versa ho and cold flexible ones.

Guys and gays out there who aims to look for someone same with their aspects or what is present on their own lives, someone who understands and can fulfill their earthly desires and for those hopelessly romantic in life and to those devoted ones but hardly be seen to this application.

Decided myself to enter this application and be vocal to what I have a disease everyone is not aware of. An emerging illness that even our modern technology now can not provide what was the best cure for this Human Immuno Virus or Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome.

And so did I accept that the only cure is Awareness Advocacy and do this alone. I am fighting for myself and on behalf of them but let me say that I am the only one that is proud of my status. Someone who can stay and stand for his word of honors.

I believe that I must start this on my own to tell everyone about this. I am still son of God who has the right to live and go on. I am the one who drawn my past and now sketching my destiny.

Moving on I know that Im prepared to be judged by anyone who can see me 10, 5, 3, 1ft nearby.