A New Start

"I'm TIRED" said the young man, looking down while sitting on a bench.
"Why are you TIRED?" asked the curious geezer sat beside him.
"Because my life is HARD" replied the youngster sighing...
"If it's this HARD, why don't you change your situation?" said the old man reminishing all the hardship he had to go through during his life... the war, the illness, the death of his friends, parents, the one he loved and also one of his children...
"Because it's Difficult to do it!" insisted the young one, without realizing that the geezer beside him had started to cry... "What's the matter, sir?" asked worried.
"I'm crying because of you... if I ever let myself down like you are doing now, I think I wouldn't be able to live so long, to try so many things and experience lots of fantastic journeys. It doesn't matter if you are living a difficult phase of your life... what it does matter is the fact that you can recollect yourself, look ahead and, step by step, moving forward without doubt in your mind, hesitation in your body and agitation in your soul! And if you can't do it by yourself or if you think you're losing yourself again during your trip... I will be here again to cheer for you !" replied the vanishing smiling old man.
The young man smiled back realising that he was just talking to himself, got up from the bench and, slowly but steadily, started to walk straight ahead... Now he knew that he could change everything, that he could have a happy life if he tried his best!