Hello and Welcome!

So you have ventured into the warrior cat roleplay? Well put the forum in the comments and I will read it and accept or deny. The admins will float between the rooms and help others. How to be accepted: I would deny a request because there character is to strong, copying a character that already exists or in the Warriors series, or is not clear enough for the other players and me. I would accept a request if it makes sense, has a right amount of power, and is original. ( Note to Admins: Only the deputy and the leader can accept requests)

Rules:
1. No godmoding
2. Only warrior cat insults
3. Do ( ) if you want to talk to someone outofgame
If you are from my old one then you may just start roleplaying.

My OCs:
Name: Jaystar
Age: 3 Years
Rank: Leader
Gender: Female
Mate: None
Crush: none yet
Kits: none
Picture: (optional):

Belly: WhitePersonality: Kind, loving, and tries to avoid battle Backstory: Backstory: She always protected her siblings but one day in battle she wasn't there to protect them

Belly: White
Personality: Kind, loving, and tries to avoid battle
Backstory: Backstory: She always protected her siblings but one day in battle she wasn't there to protect them. She was giving birth to her kits. Both of her siblings died on that day because since they were always a trio and knew how to fight as a trio but not with 2 cats. Ivytail always blamed her leader for not letting her run into the battle right after her kits where born. But she soon blamed her kits and then after wards her mate. She ran away for 12 moons and became a rogue, everyone thought she was dead until she came back and after she became more clear with the clan again was claimed deputy then leader. She made her mate deputy and then everyone was happy. But then a group of rogues joined the clan (You!) They joined yesterday and Ivystar waiting to see how they interact with her clan.

Forum:
Name:
Age:
Rank:
Gender:
Mate:
Crush:
Kits:
Picture: (optional)
Pattern 1:
Pattern 2:
Main color:
Belly:
Personality:
Backstory: