Crazier

Chapter 1

Everything was blurry... I didn't know what to say nonetheless to do. It was so frightening... I was standing just looking at them then suddenly...

*cring* (alarm ringing)

This was it another school year that I have to start at a new school, its always like this since gradeschool. Well, you might think that I got used to this kind of lifestyle but you never do. Btw, I'm Claire, I'm not that girl-next-door typical kind of girl, I hate stereotypes. So, this year I'm starting my school at Santolan High School, which is actually pretty cool, because its like something I've always wanted to try, being in a public school. My old schools before weren't bad and that's not the reason why I annually replace schools but the fact that I get these weird feelings of being followed and stuff like that... *Cring* *cring*

"Bower Residence, how may I help you?"

"Cut me the crap! Haha, its your beloved and most beautifulest bestfriend ever."

"Haha beautifulest. Don't you mean beauty-less"

"Harsh!"

That was my bestfriend and half-sister, Clary, she's just really excited that I get to go to the same school as her. But I wasn't expecting to be in the same class with her mainly because she has really high grades and I just get like 86-ish kinds. But that was enough, I think or maybe just made some mistake.

So, it was the first day. And ofcourse, I was the only person who was new. So, I had to introduce myself infront of class. It wasn't much of a shock but I saw what once again I dreaded would happen, I saw her, an exact replica of me. Why is she here? In that moment, I was terrified and was having troubles breathing and all I was remember was being put to a chair.

Chapter 2