The New Boy.

Katie's perspective: A normal day in 'FireWood High' began . Everything seemed normal , the same ,nothing seemed to be different. Until this person walked in. "Who's that?" Whispered Hollie to Me
"I don't know?" I slightly whispered back. Hollies mouth dropped in love -I knew that. You could say the same for me but this was my true love. I couldn't let Hollie take this one away.

                                       1st Period
The bell went and I walked to class ,as normal. "H-hi can you p-please help me around?" Said an unexpected voice. I turned around. It was him.
"Oh hi it's you sorry I don't really know your name and I can help you tell me where it is you need to go" I said politely.
"Oh yes right ,Cameron and it's science" Cameron said with a shiver of shyness.
"Oh I'm going to science ,follow " I answered with a smile .
We both walled . It was quite awkward I didn't even introduce myself but if I did he would only know me and Hollie would he jealous.

                                       After Class.
After class I introduced myself to him Hollie did to since her class math was next to mine. (That was always helpful.) Incase I had a teen melt down. Nothing really happened after this we has a minute break and continued to walk to our next classes. I forgot to introduce any of my other fellow friends (sorry ) Well there's Alisha also known as Hunny,Casey known as Cray,Taylor known as Tay ,Hollie known as Mulan my nickname is Chi and I haven't thought of one for Cameron but I will soon .
                             (Skipped period 2 it was very boring )

                                        3rd Period
"CINDER, THATS IT!" I screamed out in class . Everyone looked at me . "Oh sorry continue.." I said with a look at the ground.
"What was that, Katie." The teacher bellowed with a stamp . (Temper much?) " How about you tell the class? Huh how about you do that! I will not continue this lesson until you do" Screamed the teacher (how about I don't?)
"Um yes ok...." I shyly said ... The worst thing about it was that Cameron and Hollie were both in the room ,considering it was kinda a meet up with other school students for a project I signed up for. Yes I know Cameron got picked for it . He didn't sign up. Nervously, with no idea what to say I just started speaking "Well... Urmmm you see I have nicknames for my friends .....and I thought of one for someone that's it.." I said and took a seat.
"Who dear?" The devil asked.
"C-Cameron miss.." I stumbled.
"Ok whatever let's continue " and so she did. I looked over at Cameron and he was going red..does this mean he likes me? I was so happy to see him blush...At least I thought he was.

At least I thought he was