don't leave ❥

"I can't believe this." Ethan says, running his hand through his hair.

Ethan was pacing in the living room in front of you, looking very angry. He was accusing you of cheating on him which you definitely did not do.

"Ethan calm down!" You say, but he doesn't listen. Instead he gets even angrier,

"Calm down?" He laughs humorlessly, "I'm not going to calm down when I know my girlfriend is sneaking around with some other guy. Who is it, Y/N?" He turns towards you, looking at you with cold eyes.

"I didn't cheat on you Ethan!" You yell, standing up in front of him.

You were not going to let Ethan yell at you for something you didn't do.

"Then who are you texting all the time? Why are you being so secretive? You've been distant lately." He accuses you and you look at him, disbelief written across your face.

"Seriously, Ethan?" You say and he looks at you, waiting for an answer, "You want to see who i'm texting, here, take my phone. You know my passcode." You tell him, giving him your phone.

He takes it and unlocks it, scrolling through your phone and you scoff,

"You actually think that I would cheat on you Ethan?" You say, feeling really hurt.

You knew Ethan got jealous easily, but you never thought he'd think you cheated on him.

You start to walk away, grabbing your jacket and your keys, leaving him to look through your phone. He wouldn't find anything on there worth knowing, you knew that much.

Right when you were about to exit, you felt Ethan grab your hand.

"Baby, please...I'm sorry." He attempts and you rip your hand out of his, holding it to your chest as you hold back tears.

"Sorry won't fix the situation Ethan." You tell him and look up, and you could tell he felt really guilty.

"I know, Y/N. I'm sorry...I'm just scared..." He tells you and you narrow your eyes at him,

"Scared of what, Ethan?" You ask, tapping your foot impatiently and he looks down at his feet,

"I'm scared that you'll leave for someone better. You're too good for me, I know that..." He trails off and you look at him in shock,

"Ethan I would never leave you!" You tell him and he looks up at you, "I love you, and trust me, I'm and not 'too good for you'" You laugh, "I wouldn't cheat on you Ethan. Actually, I'd be more worried of you leaving me."

"That would never happen," He replies and you smile, tracing his jawline with your finger, "I'm sorry, Y/N" He repeats and you sigh,

"I know," You say and lean forward so that your foreheads are touching,

"I love you," He reminds you and you smile, placing your lips on his.

When you break apart you see Ethan with a grin on his face, making you put down your jacket and keys, and walk away into the kitchen.

"That doesn't mean you're totally forgiven!" You yell and see him pout, but you turn the corner and open the fridge, only to feel Ethan's arms wrap around you from behind.

He places light kisses on your neck and you tilt your head to give him more access.

"Woah woah woah," You say, turning around, "I know what you're doing!" You yell and he smirks,

"What?" He asks innocently and you laugh,

"What?" You mimic him and give him a quick kiss on the lips, knowing you were completely, head over heels in love with this boy.

a/n -- AY NOT TOO BAD OF AN ENDING. anyways, I think this is the last one i'll be posting today- because I have like 20 pages of reading to do and yeah. i'm a procrastinator. whoops. Also, i'm making a twitter so if you want to follow me that'll be lit.