Chapter 1

There was a girl named Miracle she was in 7th grade and she had a guy friend named Nawres. They had a weirdest friendship. She also had two other best friends their names were Day and Ava! Miracle knew Day since Kindergarten, Ava since 5th grade, Nawres since 6th grade. Now deep down Miracle had major feelings for Nawres. She liked him MORE than a best friend. Ava and Day knew and they promised not to tell him. She trusted them with all her heart. A weird thing Miracle would do is go on Nawres Instagram and make out with a picture of him. Nobody knew, that it was her dumb secret. She never thought she would catch feelings for her guy friend. She felt weird at first liking him but she got used to it. She would always get chills when she would talk to him, look at him, even if she heard his name. She would always have a retarded grin on her face whe  she would talk to him. But deep down though she was really insecure she wasn't like the other middle school girls. The other girls had better outfits, popular shoes, pretty hairstyles and they were skinny! Miracle really felt like trash she has been compared to people so may times by her family it just stuck with her. She always wore a jacket sometimes had her hoodie on that's because she's sad or annoyed. She knew Nawres didn't like her back but she gave it a chance you never know.
*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°
Hi I'm back with a story thats not a joke it's actually true. I really hope you like it! Have a great day or night ☺