chapter 1

(y/n)s POV-
I didn't remember much of what happened. All I remember is I was alone with my uncle and then it was dark. I looked around trying to find details that would tell me where I was. I may be a five year old but I am very observant. All I was given was darkness and tables filled with birthday hats to help me. I glanced over and saw something silver move across the floor.
"H-hello? Is anybody there? Please can u tell me where I am?" I asked. "W-w-welcome to c-circus baby's p-pizza w-w-orld...." I heard a glitchy voice say. "W-who are you?" I asked my voice shakey. "I'm Ennard and u are?" The voice asked. "I'm (y-y/n)." I replied. "Hey . Listen kid you might want t-to look away." Suddenly I saw a bright light come from him. When it dimmed down I looked back and saw a good looking guy in black jeans and a muscle shirt. "Ah that's better, anyway nice to meet you kid." He said stretching his hand out. "Can't move" I told him. " Oh right your in night mode. Here this should help." He replied grabbing a remote and pressing a button. Suddenly I felt all of my joints pop and fell to the floor in pain. "Ow..." I said squeezing my eyes closed trying to stop the pain. "Woah, kid calm down! Just turn into a human and the pain will go away."(fuck logic) he said moving closer to grab my arm. Come on (y/n) you can do this. I said to myself. Suddenly I felt like my body was being smashed I couldn't hold it in anymore, I screamed in pain. Finally, all the pain stopped and I slowly got to my feet, with the help of Ennard. "Your young. How old are you?" He said staring at me in shock. "Five." I answered. "Well then kid let me give you a tour of the place before dawn. Follow." He said waving his hand.

Wow that was interesting anyway this is my first fanfiction so I hope it was good see you peeps in the next chapter.😘