might asweel give it a go

i do not own any harry potter books or films or any of the casts or characters they belong to j.k.rowling

" whoever's in charge of these things has a twisted sense of humor. Spitting
image of my Death Eater aunt who doesn't think I've got the right to exist, can you beat it?"
He regards me for a moment, and says, "yes."
"yes?"
"I'd say you favor your convicted-mass-murderer cousin. Who always thought you had every right to exist."
"You really think so?" I'm flattered, and a little surprised. Nobody has ever said that before. Of course, I haven't known too many people who would consider it a compliment.
"Yes. It's the eyes mostly, and the smile. You remind me quite a lot of him, before ... before Azkaban." We are silent for a moment. "I don't suppose looking like either of them made growing up any easier."
"It didn't. Not that anybody had to know, as long as I was careful. My parents thought I was bloody lucky to be born with my particular talent. Everybody else just thought I was born with brown hair and freckles." "But in the end, it's not the sort of thing you can hide forever.
i look out over the dead leaves and the gravestones, and the late asters blooming like frosty stars. My heritage, for better or worse.
Perhaps I am a proper Black, after all. Might as well give it a go.