Chapter 1 = Not My Room ♡

*Rachel's Dream*

I ran through the Forrest, I didn't know where i was trying to go all i knew was i needed out of there Fast. I heard footsteps behind me running at the exact same speed as i was, maybe even faster. Out of no where something grabbed my arm throwing me down onto the Wet ground. This Creature with huge teeth shrouded me. He wasn't a Beast, He was a man, He wasn't a man, He was something more.

I laid there in fright as he did nothing. All of a sudden he grabbed my tiny waist pulling me up. I then felt a sharp pain in my neck, making me scream hoping someone would hear.

No one ever will...

*end of dream*

I jumped awake lying in a pool of sweat. I looked around noticing this is not where I live, Or anything. I haven't even seen this place before. Now to think of it, I'm not even in a bed, I'm on the fucking floor and its cold as ice down here.

I looked around once again this time to see a little light. I got up and followed it, it lead me to a window. I looked out and saw the forest that was in my dream. I jumped back but, hit something in the process.

I turned around with My blue eyes widened. Thank God all i saw was a tiny table.

"Why would a tiny table be down here and not a bed or anything?" I asked myself.

In the dark i could see an outline of what looked like a door. I of course walked to it and grabbed the door handle. I turned it slowly so if something out there isn't awake or something it won't know i am so i can escape.

Once i got the handle turned all the way. I pulled the door back to opened it. When i did this i regretted it.

"Oh Rachel, your awake ha you scared me sweetie." ITS THE MAN FROM ME FUCKING DREAM.

I stood there in shock, i wanted to run but, i couldn't without him chasing me. I then thought of something, something that takes down every man. Hopefully this man as well.

I got really close to the man who was in my dreams making him look down on me since he was so tall. I then kicked up my leg kicking him somewhere no man wants to be kicked

He growled in pain allowing me to run down a hallway hoping i could find my way out. I turned right at the end of the hallway only to see light and sounds. It looked like a living room to me.

I ran into the living room where i saw 4 other men and 3 women. They all looked at me then one got up and in a matter of seconds were next to me.

He was tall, with baby blue eyes and black long hair.

He grabbed ahold of me tight making it were i couldn't move.

"LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKING JACKASS!"

"Ash your girls trying to escape!" The tall man yelled making me try even harder to get lose.

"Alex can you please help me?" The man holding me said towards a girl with brown hair and brown eyes.

"No problem Andy." She looked at me in the eyes and all of a sudden i couldn't move a single thing in my body. My eyes froze, My legs and arms like jelly. The man let go of me making me fall to the ground.

"Andrew why did you just do that, that could have hurt her." A blonde said as she appeared next to Andy out of no where.

"Sorry Juliet, I just dont like ones that struggle with me." The one named Andy I guess said.

"Alex STOP She is only scared." The man from my dreams said walking down the hallway.

Slowly i could feel my muscles go back to normal. I could feel everything in my body and then i jumped up not wasting any time.

"What do you want from me?! I yelled at the man that was in my dreams and everyone around him.

"Hi Rachel I'm Ashley Purdy, I guess you can Call me your kidnapper but, there is something i need to explain. You were in danger, i had to protect you. So i took you here." Ashley said making me stop and just look at him.

"Wheres here?! Where the fuck am i?!" I yelled once again.

"Your at my house, with the most trained vampires out there. Your gonna be safe." That word made my heart stop.

"V-Vampires?" I asked looking dead into his brown eyes.

"Yes Vampires, we are all Vampires. Except for you."

"Your gonna be a vampire in a bit though, dont worry honey." The one named Andy said rolling his eyes. I already don't like him

"To keep you alive, we are going to have to turn you." He said with a look of sorry on his face.

"So in order to make me stay alive you have to kill me anyways?!" I yelled looking around at every single Vampire in this room. The girls looks sad but, the boys looked worried, except for Andy who had a fucking smile on his god damn face.

"We're sorry Rachel, its just the way it has to be. Alex could you." Ashley said but before Alex could do anything i started to yell.

"NO PLEASE DON'T DO WHAT SHE DOES, ILL LET YOU DO IT. JUST DON'T TAKE AWAY MY STRENGTH ITS THE WORST FEELING." I yelled making ever one surprised at my words.

"Are you sure?" Ashley asked moving closer to me.

"Y-Yes i think so just do it." Tears started to roll down my face as i saw his teeth appear.

"I'm sorry Rachel." I closed my eyes only to feel a sharp pain in my neck allowing me to scream. I hit the floor, opening my eyes a little to see everyone i saw before were blurry.

"You'll wake up tomorrow, See you then..." those were the last words i heard.

I never thought that i would have to stay alive by killing myself. Now I'm something that no one would ever believe i am. How do i go on being a monster i know i am?

____________

Please comment what you thought and like this. It would mean so much to me if you did.