What You Taught Me

Spiderman (not really spiderman but a nickname for someone) taught me to have fun, be kind to others and don't take love too seriously but still enjoy yourself.

HockeyBoy taught me that enemies can be well-disguised by lies and trickery, and to guard your heart and don't let people bring you down.

KS taught me that I am beautiful, smart, talented, and worth it and showed me that age doesn't matter when you care enough. He also showed me how to laguh even when I'm sad.

JJ taught me what true loyalty is and that being lazy isn't necessarily a bad thing. She showed me to just have fun in life and to stand up for what you believe in.

TJ taught me that space can be a good thing, and that talking about it is important. She taught me that your parents are there to help you, and protect you, they're not out to get you. She taught me that  you can share friends.

Muscra taught me that fitting in and being popular don't matter when you have God on your side, and that you don't need to understand what someone's going through to help them, you just need to be ther for them.

BombDiggityBomb taught me that good things come in small packages, and to always follow God's plan becuase no matter what the circumstance, he knows best. She showed me what a true friend is, and how you can still follow the rules but have fun. She also taught me what being strong really is.

Gnu taught me that love is out to get you but you can't let it get you down. He taught me that mistakes can be forgiven, that you really can start fresh, he taught me to trust in God even when you feel like giving up completely. He taught me to be yourself and not care what others think because their opinions don't have to matter so much to you. He taught me that love isn't perfect, it's real, and that it's possible to be friends with your exes. He taught me what love is. a raw, beautiful, tender thing.