How Jaegan Became

One day there was a boy who lived in Minnisota. It was someday in September. He was just waking up for school he was awaken by his alarm. He got up and took a shower. When he got out of the shower he looked in the mirror while he dried his hair. He was really not feeling the day. He checked his phone after he got dressed. There was a comment to follow this boy named Raegan Beast. Justin clicked on his instagram, and once he saw Raegan, Justin fell in love. He felt like he was hit by an arrow even though there was no cupid. Justin clicked follow and Raegan followed him back. Justin texted him. He was scared what Raegan would do.

Justin:Hi

Raegan:Umm hi

Justin:How are you?

Raegan:Good you...

Justin:GREAT!!!!!

Raegan: Who is this??

Justin: A GOD!!!!!!!!

Raegan:Ha your pretty funny.

Justin:Yea ik.

Raegan: kan Itell you a super secret that you cant tell anyone and promise me that you wont judge.

Justin:Yea go for it.

Raegan:Im trans

Justin: At we are both thats actually cool found some just like me

Raegan: Cool

Justin: Can I tell you something?

Raeagan: Yea anything

Justin: I 

Justin:Like 

Justin:You

Raegan: ...

Raegan: its cool I like you too

Justin: Gtg bye text you later.

Raegan: BYE

While Justin went to school he turned off his phone. Raegan thought it was on and asked him out. Raegan didnt want to send it because he was scared what Justin would say. So at lunch Justin turned on his phone and his phone flashed so many times because Reagan spamed him on musical.ly and Instagram, and he got a text and smiled and opened it. He read it and blushed, Damon was right next to him and said whats up.

Nothing. Justin answered.

Ok. Damon said walking away.

Justin read the text so many times he waned to cry. When he answered the text he said Yes. Obviously they like each other. Why wouldn he say yes. Raegan read the text and started to frickin cry and blush because he was so happy. They started to text again. They started talking about their relationship. How they want to meet each other. They would be sexually sometimes. Days has past since they have been dating. Justin came up with a ship name for them It was (Jaegan). They were the best couple in privite, and one day when justin was taking a test and he finished he had to revieve the scores with the teacher and the teacher called his name and everybody said who Justin and he told them that he was trans and he had a boyfriend. Justin texted Raegan saying he told the class that he was trans so now that Jaegan is aficial. They came out on instagram when they posted a picture of them into a collgde and said aficialy dating with hearts at the end. Everybody was shoked because at school and on his social media people thought he was straight. The next day justin texted.

 Justin:  I want you to frick me sideways

Raegan: Ok I will

Justin: Aww baby boo love you

Raegan: Love you too baby 

Justin: I want you to put it in me

Raegan: I like it when you talk sexual to me

Justin: I know you do

Raegan: Gtg to school text you later love you 

Justin: LOVE YOU 

When justin went to lunch Raegan was moving to Minnisota, but the only thing he didn't know about Justin was where he lives. So Raegan was going to go to Justins school and meet in person. The next day Raegan texted justin saying he is moving but he didn't say where.

Raegan: Im moving

Justin: Wait to where

Raegan: My phone is about to die and im going on the plane bye love you.

Justin: Ok bye love you 

Raegans phone wasnt really dieing he just made an excuse to so justin wouldn't ask questions. After three hours on the plane Raegan finally made it to Minnisota. He went to sleep when he got to the hotel. The next day he went to Justins school but they both dont know that. Raegan textes Justin saying what school he is at but Justin thought it wasnt in Minnisota. So when Raegan sat in a seat all he way in the back so no one could see him. Justin was in front of him but he didn't know it was him, but Raegan knew the back side of that person.  Raegan got up and tapped the boy in front of him and said "HI im Rae..." When Justin heared him say Rea he inturuppted him and got up and screamed his name. They have been waiting for this time to, and it has happened for the both of them and the bell for the next period rang and they both went to JUstins locker and found out that they have all classes with each other. Justin and Raegan held each others hand until justin lets go of Raegan.  Justin and Raegan start to talk. 

Raegan: Why did you let go of my hand?

Justin: B- be-because people in the school think that im straight.

Raegan: Well do you want them to know the fake side of you or who you really are.

Justin: Well i dont know what to do.

Raegan: Wellt hen we cant hang until you can think and make the decision.

Jaegan was on a break untill Justin could pick between if he wants people to see the fake sid of him or who he really is. Justin had no clue what to do. He didn't want to get bullied because he is gay and trans, but he doesn't want to be away from Raegan. 

Reagan P.O.V

I want him to say that he will tell the people who he really is. The next day he went in front of his class and told everybody that he  was gay and trans and that his boyfriend was Raegan. After school they went to Raegans place. His mom and dad are looking for work. This story might get sexual and if you are not ready dont read anymore.

They went in the hotel and called Jack and Kale because there wanted to play truth or dare. Kale and Jack came and they started. The first rule is never shout out the truth or dare, whisper it in their ear.