하나

"hey so my girlfriend kicked me out of our apartment and all the hotels i drove by are fully booked," taehyung rubbed his eyes which are droopy from lack of sleep, "it's already 2 a.m. can i stay at your motel?"

the girl behind the counter just watched him as she chewed on her gum. "you're kim taehyung, right?"

his sleepy eyes fluttered wide open, "how did you know my name?" he eyed her, trying to recall if he has met her before.

"heo jaehee," she just faked a smile while she pointed at her nametag. "we went to kindergarten together," she rolled her eyes as she reminisced, "you once spilled paint on my hair during art class. i had to take tons of showers because it won't come off."

the boy groaned internally and so he whispered, "you're not gonna let me stay here, are you?"

she kept chewing on her gum while she thought. "i could but even if this old rundown motel looks like it would  collapse to ashes anytime soon, people actually rented out all the rooms. the only one left is..."

"i'll take it! even if it's small, i just need a bed and a restroom. whatever you have to offer, i'll take it!" taehyung quickly slammed a handful of cash on the counter which is more than enough to pay for an entire week of vacancy. judging by the severity of the fight he just had with his girlfriend, he knew she wouldn't be happy to see him crawling back their apartment any time soon.

with unamused eyes, she stared him down. she chewed loudly before blowing her gum. there was a small pop before she grinned.

using her arms, she managed to scoop all the dollar bills taehyung laid out in front of her. "it's settled, then. we're sharing my room."

"what?"

"you said you'll take whatever i have to offer," she grinned while she counted the money and slipped it inside her shirt and in her bra, "the only room you could stay at is mine."

she stood up from her seat and walked around the counter to where taehyung was standing.

he still stood in confusion as jaehee gestured for him to follow her to the room down the hall. he almost tripped over his own feet since he was busy staring at her exposed legs thanks to the oversized shirt she's wearing.

this is bad.

각서: hello this is my first story. i hope you like it ^^ sorry for typos or mistakes ;;;;