Chapter 1- The Visit

"So how was your day?" I Ask Chris as we walk to his car to go to his house, I was excited I got to see Emily again, His sister, I liked his sister a lot but with everyone spreading rumors I don't think that he will let me near her, "It was ok you?" He says answering my question. "Mine? Mine was good!" Me and Chris were close if I tried anything it would wreak our friendship "So is um... Emily gonna be at home or...?" He looks at me weirdly "Uh yes she is so I would keep far away!" He laughs, we finally arrive at his car we both get in.

5 Minutes later

As soon as we arrive I see Emily unlocking the front door "Leave it open will ya?" Chris shouts, Emily blots round scared "My god Chris you scared me like seriously!" I felt bad for Emily she almost was scared to death poor girl! "I see James is coming in so in that case bye...!" She laughs and slams the front door "Ugh she is so annoying why can't she be a nice person for once in her life!" I almost blew up at him for saying that but I kept my cool and said "Ok" Chris looks at me like I have been slapped in the face by himself, a second later we both hop out of the car and open the front door Chris goes upstairs while I go to the bathroom as soon as I finish I see Emily in the living room watching Netflix, "Alone watching Netflix is this 2015 or 2017?" She jolts round and stands up "What is with you boys and scaring me like really!" I say sorry then leave her to her film then join Chris upstairs "Took you long enough!" He laughs a little "Are you hungry I'll get us some food?" He stares at me then says "Yes get me some coke and Pizza cool good!" I go back down the stairs Funnily Emily was in the kitchen she looks at me then says "Ha saw you this time!" She laughs her laugh is so cute I just want to cuddle her right now!
{Emily's POV}

I see James standing in the door way of the kitchen looking me up and down then I say "Having a good look are we?" He looks away and get 2 cokes out of the fridge along with pizza, he puts all of them down then says "Hey um... Emily?" I turn and look at him "Yes?" He looks to the floor "Um I am having some girl drama, I... I like this girl but how do I know she likes me back?" I sit him down OMG I never realized how nice he smelt "Basically you look at the way she looks at you then the way she acts around you!" OMG that's what I am doing right now ugh stop Emily stop "But how does that help me?"

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so that's the first chapter more to come of course but that's like a taster of what to come so yes have fun reading, Vote + Comment thanks!

--Jo