I Have Had Too Much Time To Think.

I am not dissing any religion(s), this is purely my own opinion. Agree or disagree my thoughts are stated as I have the right to my own opinion.

As much I love debate, I do not usually participate in debates on religion or beliefs unless it intertwines with the main subject, if you feel offended please contact me so we can handle that. Thank you and have a nice day.

In death, I believe the world is black. There is no light.There is no color. Only Darkness, and in that darkness there is no thought.No though about what will become of you. No thought about what will become of those who knew you. No thought about what will become of those who loved you. Just Darkness. And sometimes i contradict my self. This is one of those times. In my words "darkness" refers to no darkness at all, not silence, not peace, and certainly not darkness. Darkness requires thought, and in death there is no thought, Meaning there is no darkness. In death there is only death. There is an end, and that is all that it will ever be. You cannot simply imagine death, death is unimaginable. Unimaginable. The only way to try to imagine it is to not try at all. And in the end there is the end, and in the end there is pure complete nothingness. That is all there is, and that is all there will ever be.