0.0 | upscale

s y n o p s i s

Eliza Król is something of an urban legend in her city.

She's the obnoxious daughter of Phillipe Król, the owner of his namesake multi-million dollar fashion line, Król.

Along with being nauseatingly rich and narcissistic, Eliza has an uncanny inability to mind her own business. Said nosiness has led to her unintentionally solving mysteries with the finesse of a real detective; something that has benefited her through publicity, fame, endless praise, and exclusive discounts at her favourite designer clothing stores.

However, putting her nose where it shouldn't be doesn't always bestow her with knowledge she wants to possess. For instance, the fact that someone she knows may be the shrewd, illusive sadist with a palpable feeling of enmity towards Princeton Prep's elite is definitely something she'd rather not want to believe.

Especially since she herself is a part of Princeton Prep's elite.

a u t h o r ' s n o t e 

i've been really excited to begin this story since its been simmering in my mind for a while. i'm still finalising the plot (which is taking a surprisingly long time seeing as this has some mystery/thriller aspects) but i'll still be able to get these first few parts up soon. please be mindful of the fact that this is only a first draft and there will inevitably be some mistakes; i do edit and revise my work, so hopefully these will be kept to a minimum.

if there are some mistakes or areas where i could strengthen my writing, feel free to point them out to me. i'm still very inexperienced as a writer and would love to better my ability.

sorry for the long note!! thank you if you read everything!

y a s m i n