Meeting Him

ASHLEY'S POV

  I stand there waiting till the clock strikes eight. Ugh today is going by so slow. It's only 6:47 and I want to pull each strand of hair out of my goddamn head. Customers are being so rude and I want to punch most of them right in the nose. But of course I don't. I kind of want to keep my job.

      After just standing around as no one was in the store, I finally hear the door open. I look over to see a tall, handsome guy with curly long locks of brown hair falling over his shoulders. "Thank God, a customer." I whisper to myself.

             I walk over to him and ask him if he's looking for anything in particular. He nods and then looks over at me. Our eyes meet and we just stand there staring at each other for a good minute, before he turns his head away. Clearly blushing.

          He looks so familiar. I say to myself. "Excuse me, have we by any chance met before? I feel like I know you from somewhere." I ask him. He shakes his head, still looking away. I wish I did, he's so hot. God, I wish I could take him home right now.

       He starts to walk away and I catch up to him. He looks at me finally "Um. C-can you help me find something pretty. I-I need a gift for my Friend. She and her husband are letting me stay at their house while I'm in town. I-I need a thank you gift for her." He stutters. I smile at how cute he is. His voice is deep and I think that's pretty sexy. Holy fuck.

       I lead him over to the jewelry and help him pick out a necklace. Then we head back to the register so I can cash him out. I can feel his green eyes looking at me. Almost as if he was trying to stare into my soul. I liked it though. I mean, come on, HE'S HOT! "T-thank you." He stuttered again. Again so cute. I smile at him and he walks out the door. My eyes follow him all the way there.

By now it's just about 7:26. Holy fuck. He was here for a whole hour. It didn't seem that long. Well thank God it's almost over I guess.

________________

8:00

   Thank God. "Hey Tim! I'm leaving, it's eight. I'll see you next week!" I yell to the back while clocking out. I practically run out the door and down the street to go home. I can't wait to lay down. My feet are KILLING me. I guess that's what happens when I work a nine hour shift. Fuck.

I get home and my mother had just finished making dinner. I can smell the food as I walk in the door. I'm surprised I don't drool with how amazing her food is and how amazing the smell is. Tonight is spaghetti night. Yes, my favorite.

I walk into the kitchen to see my mother standing over the pot of sauce stirring it one last time. I run up to my room quick to change and run back downstairs. I can't wait to eat. When I return to the kitchen my mother yells to my father and someone else. I don't recognize the name. "HUNNY! HARRY! DINNER'S READY!" she yells getting out the plates.

The boys come in from the living room and to my surprise, guess who's there. The boy from earlier. You know, the hot one. Oh god don't tell me it's true. Don't tell me he's staying here. Don't tell me I'm going to have to live with the temptation of kissing him everyday. Fuck. Shit. You son of a whore. I'm going to die if he's actually staying here. That's when I spot the necklace around my mother's neck. It's the one I helped "Harry" pick out. Shit. He's staying here.

"Oh... Hi." He says looking at me. "I met you earlier in the store didn't I?" No studders? I guess he just doesn't like public places. "Yes. We did. I didn't catch your name though. Well I guess now I know, Harry. WAIT! THATS WHERE I KNOW YOU FROM. YOU'RE HARRY STYLES!" I laugh. "Well it's nice to finally meet you. I've been dying to ever since I heard about 1D I mean you're my favorite member." I say surprisingly not nervous at all. "Yes. And you're Ashley I presume." He laughs at me. I nod as we all sit down.

Fuck he's twenty one, and famous. I actually thought I had a chance with him, but I guess not. Fuck this is going to be so hard. Especially since the guest room is right next to mine. And my parents are upstairs and us downstairs so theirs less of a chance of getting caught so that's more of a temptation. This is going to be hell.