To my Boys,

*Letter in Caitlin's Perspective* 

💙To my boys, 

THE LEAFS

It is such a pain knowing that you'll never know of my existence! Come on really!? I'm over here  watching every possible game I can on T.V. I swear the only time I would miss it is if I was to be getting surgery in the hospital and even then, I would tell them to play the game in the surgery room. 

Honestly, I love you all but it hurts every time I see you with all these other girls. My birthday is coming up and maybe if I got to see you all play it would be absolutely unreal! #goals

You know, maybe if I just got to see Mitchie or Auston? Maybe even Bozie or Nazem? Jake or Morgan? Freddy G. and Freddy A. The Nikitas, Matt, Connor?! You know?!

"Missy?! MISS! Caitlin?! CAITLIN BARTS!" Madame Leclair shouted

Next thing you know I was called out in French Class AGAIN! Daydreaming, talking to myself, being the insane Hockey FanGirl, I am. 

"Huh?! Bonjour?! Toilette?! Les ananas!" As I responded in confusion and embarrassment, while the whole class started laughing at me. 

UGHHHH! I gotta snap out of it!

I'm such a freaking weirdo OMGGGG See what you hockey boys do to me, you all drive me insane! 

But honestly I could not stop thinking about Mitchell, Mitchie, Mitch, Marns.... MR.MARNER, did you know that you absolutely  melt my heart?! Every time I see you play I am literally overjoyed with happiness! You are so talented and sweet.And man you look so fine in blue and white. 

Damn if only......💙