The life as a werewolf

chapter 1

I walked in the school and sat down at a desk. JJ still stared. Jw didn't like it.

"Hey, stop staring." Jw said smacking him on the arm.

"Hey! all right mister grumpy" JJ responded.

"Both of you stop. Do you two have to do this everywhere?" I asked. The looked at each other then at me. JJ spoke

"Um no. but its him starting it." JJ pointed to Jw.

"No I don't thank you. I'm not making googly eyes at Aly," Jw started.

"Yea course you don't. you have her anyway." JJ sat back. The bell rung and torture began. The new teacher walked in. The loud class room got quiet fast.

"Good morning class," She said turning towards the chalk board. She wrote her name

"My name is Miss Red." JJ stared at me. I looked  back and lipped "Wat?"

"Miss, is there anything you would like to share?" Miss red asked.

"No....there is nothing to share," I said.

"well you seem to need to talk to this boy so apparently you need to share." Miss red looked at me he same way mom did when I was in trouble.

I stood. "Look here Miss Red when I say I don't have anything to share I mean it. So lose the bad teacher act and lets start, shall we." I stared in her eyes. Fire was rushing through her. She was surprised I told her off.

"Thank you. I'll try.....take your seat." Miss Red walked to her desk and called roll.

"Abby Collen, JJ Jones, Jw price, Aly Woodson." When I said here she looked at me.

"Miss Aly." She smiled at me. I didn't smile back.

"Gerald Gurphendie, Sophie jerk, Cullen klutz, Troy Patterson, Dillion Colgan, James Thulin, Damion Pratt, well that's everybody. Turn your books to 386 and lets talk about the dark ages please," Miss Red stared at me. I stared back.

"Aly, you might want to stop. remember the werewolf thing." Jw stared at her then me.

"Yea I forgot to tell you its not just werewolf problems it's demon problems too," I replied, Then kept staring.

"Aly?" Jw tried to get me to look away. But before he did, the papers on her desk caught fire.

"Yea" I responded finally. I looked at him with a smile.

"you were very close to going wolf on all of us," He looked at JJ and Dillion.

"No, I wouldn't have.  It's just a little demon work," I said with a smirk.

JJ kicked the chair. I turned around. "Hey remember what Anthony said before he left. No-" I cut JJ of saying;

"No using demon powers in school or outside of school in less killing evil. I know..." I said rolling my eyes.

JJ looked at Jw's feet. The said,

"Jw whats with the uh, bounty hunter boots?" JJ asked. Jw looked at him.

"I don't know, just felt like wearing them," He looked worried. Jw looked at me. The bell rang and we all left.

   the time I got to my locker a crow appeared at the schools doors. My eyes widened. I walk towards the door. I ran after the crow. My stomach growled like crazy. I heard JJ yelling for me to come back. I ran faster and faster and then I caught it with my huge jaws. I was bigger than what most females would be i eat more, Im stronger than an alpha, and the last one of my kind. I shook and tour apart  the crow. JJ, Jw, and Dillion had splatter blood on them. i walked up to dillion and growled. Then kept walking.