He's so gorgeous. Like he may not think so but holy god damn I'm lucky. His smile is just amazing. His laugh makes me laugh. And when he looks at me, everyone else disappears. I spent only 2 hours of time with him when I met him. And it went so fucking quickly, but I wouldn't change anything about it. He held me close to him, and hugged me and when I was sitting with him and he had his hand on my thigh, it sent sparks through my whole body. It makes me smile to look back on it. I love him so much. What makes this so bad for me is this relationship is long distance. Yes I know that he is only 54 minutes away and there are other people who have partners that live hours away, but this is the most in love I've ever been so being away from him kills me. I hate it. When  he talks it just comes so easily to him, he talks so sweetly and he has a way with words that others don't. He can sweet talk his way into fucking anything. And I was so scared to be screwed over again by yet another fuckboy. And scared to lose him to someone thinner, prettier, and tanner etc than me. At first he didnt care. But he's changed. And he's much more reliable and trustworthy now. He makes me insanely happy and I've never been so in love with him. I'm not sure if one day he is going to wake up and want to leave me because of my imperfections, but I know that right now all that matters is us. And I know that I love him, and he loves me. And that's more than I could ever ask for.