His Brother.

Hey! My name is Amelia Horan, yes, the same second name as Niall Horan. A lot of people ask me if I'm related to him, but I'm not. Well, at least that's what I think...

Oh. I'm also Irish and 20. Freaky. Right?

I live in London and I go to Crosswood High School but I'm leaving at summer. FOR GOOD. But I'm moving to LA for collage!

*~*~Chapter 1*~*~

I woke up to the sound of 'Little White Lies' by One Direction. I LOVE One Direction! My favourite is Niall:) But that's not cause he's got the same surname as me!! He's just so fucking beautiful. Excuse my language.

I hopped out of bed and chose an outfit. I chose a grey sweater with a YinYang sign on it, coraly skinny jeans, white converse and a bow necklace that my mum gave me when I was 12, I didn't mention but my mum died in a car crash when I was 14:( and I miss her millions. (Outfit on Twitter @harrys_kitten_x) You could say I don't really have a family anymore. My dad lives in India. INDIA. With his ugly fiancée Aynsley. She. Is. So. Ugly. She loves herself. Ok never mind about her anymore.

Once I had chosen my outfit I walked out the door to go for a shower but my brother and his idiotic friend were hiding at the side of my door and sprayed me with silly string :-| My brother's name is Nick. He's 18 and has such a Childish brain. A bit like Louis Tomlinson!! Anyways, I just slapped both of them across the face and walked to the bathroom. I walked in and turned on the shower and burned my hand.
"SHIT" I screamed.
My hand was red. Redder than a tomato. Redder than a strawberry. Redder than red!
I ran my hand under the cold water and went into the shower (after I had made it a bit cooler!)

I got dried and then I done my hair. I put a waterfall braid in it.

*At School*

I walked into school only to see the school slut Kathy, snogging my crush's face off.
"I think I'm gonna be sick" I mumbled to myself.
I looked away and walked to my first class, History. Four words, I very much hate history. Ok five words.
The teacher is Mr Breskan and his breath stinks. Whenever I ask him for help (I try not to!) he always bends down and I wish I could give him 10 breath mints but it don't even think that'll be enough! Anyway, I got in class and sat down next to my best friend Charlotte, she's so beautiful!! She always has her hair and makeup perfect! She says I'm beautiful but I'm not :/(picture of Amelia on Twitter! @harrys_kitten_x)

Today in history we learned about George Washington and he is the most boring person ever.

*After School*

I literally got home from school, lay on my bed and tweeted 'George Washington is the most ugliest and boring person ever.' and then I went to sleep:)

-
-
-
-
-
-

Do you like it? I used to be @directioner_1211 but I forgot my password!! Well I hope you like this chapter!💜 bye! - Amzie💜💜