Panic

My heart was racing and my breathing was fast. I was unsure of what was happening. My head felt fuzzy and dizzy at the same time. Alexa, my best friend, was staring at me. I knew she was worried. I couldn't muster up the words to explain anything at that moment. She took my arm and pulled me from the store. As we reach the car I knew she would ask. "Ok, explain" she demanded. "Alexa not now" I pleaded. We got in the car and drove towards her house. By the time we reached our destination I had returned to normal. "Now please explain to me what that was about" Alexa asked. I shifted my gaze to the window so I didn't have to face her. "Just listen and don't interrupt Alexa ok" I asked her. No words but a nod she gave me. I shifted my gaze to the window again. "It has been seven years since I last saw him. The last time was bliss and perfect, but he disapeared. Changed his phone number and moved" I explained. I could feel tears trying to form in my eyes. I took a deep breath to shake them off,and continue my story. "His eyes are Crystal blue, his smile like the sun, and his muscles like rocks. I loved him with everything I had in me. He always had a certain power over me un-explainable. When we last saw each other the 'bliss' I meantioned. The weekend was perfect and absolute heaven. Alexa he crushed me" I told her. I turned,to lookk at her. "For six months I was in deep depression. My family was the only ones who stayed by my side. Alexa today in the store he was there. I froze and panicked as you could see. He seen me and flashed me a grin" I told her. She was very puzzled as I could see. "So Mr.sexy left you and he still has a power over you" she asked. I shook my head yes at her. "Well he sounds like a moron" she happily said. "I know Alexa but I have come so far. I can't let him find me. I can't and won't go down that path with him" i explained. She looked at me and smiled real big. "Don't you worry I won't let him. That is what bff's are for. Now can we please go inside" she asked. Just then a knock on the window startles us both. My heart races and my stomach sinks. No matter what I know Alexa will help me through anything.