the slaughter house

Sadness over comes me. My mother died 3 months ago. She was the only one who cared I can't beleve someone could murder someone as nice kind and sweet as her. The worst part is the murderer  is still about in the city.
I'm scared like hell. My house is a pain house. My dad comes home drunk and abuses me my 6 year old brother jark my 3 year old sister fen. Mom named us that she liked strange names that's why our full names are, jark gimmer McBatch. Kat began koast. And fen juc pom. We are not with any of our dad's now. When mum was killed she was pregnant. They have taken the baby out of her and we are going to go get the baby now it is ready.

OMG!! They were twins. A girl and a boy the boy is zoj aoe cacton. The boy is jonner jasper cacton. Yep cacton now. I have to take care of the family. As my dad is always drunk he abuses me and sometimes abuses jark. But everyday is a punch a slap and stuff at 3 am. I get bullied at school but I have to keep it together. I have to live in reality not be caught up in my dreams that will never happen. Living in reality not my sad mind that was left behind. I hate saying th is but I hate my life I'm suicidal. I'm depressed and I'm anerxic  with bulimia.  Life is bad but I don't say that much as I know people have cancer and are dying. I'm dying inside for now.