Jealousy

It was a calm morning, Ji had no work today, which I praised considering he wasn't home much due to his busy Idol career.  I deeply inhaled the calming scent that filled Ji and my apartment. It smelt of him, pine and musk and pomegranate.

Safely situated  into his chest on the plush white couch of the well lit living room, taking in the warmth of the moment before the day ended and he'd have to go back to his work. Ji lips worked their way from the back of my head to my neck leaving a trail of soft kisses that made my stomach flutter. A small moan of calming pleasure peeked it's way from my lips as he chuckled and pushed me into a proper sitting position.

His hands crept onto my back and started to work his fingers skillfully over my back. Ji Yong was defiantly the best at massages... a lot better than Daesung... The one time I ask for his help he almost left a bruise!

It felt so good until Ji suddenly stopped and I could hear a growl a disgust. I felt his fingers poke and prod at my back picking something off of my shirt. He held it in front of my face. "What's this?" He asked angrily. My eyes locked onto the small hair. "Uh...It's a hair?". "No...Who's is it?" He asked getting more pissed off. I laughed and pushed his hand away. "It's probably yours Ji, I have long hair remember?" . He deeply inhales and sighs. "Look at the colour. Its blue!...". "Yes I can see that..."

The hair was indeed blue. This was around the time when Fantastic Baby came out. Seung Hyuns hair was blue... It probably just fell off onto me.

Ji got up and stomped away. "Ji Yong! Why are you so angry!?" I asked panicking a little. When he got mad ... well he was mad for ages last time I scared him.

He turned and frowned "You were with Seung Hyun? What'd you do? Jagi."  He said Jagi with such a distasteful growl. (Jagi = girlfriend, honey, dear)

"Oh I see you think I was making out with Seung Hyun?" I laughed and put my hand on his shoulder. "Have you ever thought you brought the hair home on you and then got it on me?". He shook his head and walked away grabbing his wallet, phone and keys and walked out. "Ughhhhh......great..." I said to myself. I went outside to talk to him but he was already gone. 

I felt guilty even though I shouldn't have... I decided I'd call Seung Hyun. I picked up my phone and dialed him. "Yeoboseyo?"  He answered. "Hey Seung Hyun, uh...Ji is angry at me. One of your blue hairs was on me and he thinks we...ya know..." I hear a chuckle from the other side of the phone. "Ah, don't worry, I'll talk to him. He has been really tired and angry lately... I'll talk to him don't worry. Why don't you go out and get a coffee? I'll get Taeyang and Daesung to go there with you. You haven't seen them in a while. I can hear your voice your sad. They'll make you feel better" He chuckles.

Seung Hyun was like the Dad I never had. He knew exactly what I was feeling all the time. "Thanks Oppa you're the best!" (oppa = respect for an elder)

I hung up and got ready and then locked the door but not before leaving a note for Ji just in case he came home. I left for the Café near our apartment and saw Daesung and Taeyang already there. They got me  coffee already and we simply chatted as Daesung made me laugh the entire time.

~~Ji Yong's POV~~~

I  sighed deeply and turned around to go back to my Jagi, it's not her fault.. But as soon as I got home I called out for her and she didn't answer. I then saw a note left by the door. I saw her cute hand writing and though it was sweet with hearts all over it I noticed what it said. "...gone with Daesung and Tae to the Café..." I growled scrunching up the note and sat down harshly on the couch. "Of course she'd be with two other guys!! UGH!" Just then my phone rang. I saw it was Seung Hyun and wanted to end the call but I should hear what he had to say. "Yeoboseyo..." I answer a bit ticked off. "Ah Ji why are you angry. I'd never do that to you hyung..." (hyung = brother, friend)

"Seung Hyun..." I tried to answer but couldn't instead and sighed. "Ji.. Go after her-" I cut him off "Yea? Why should I?! She wants you more than me...What were you doing with her..?" He sighs in the phone. "Remember that day you stayed late to work on a song? She was left there with you and tired? She needed to go home and sleep so you agreed to let me take her? She fell asleep in the car so I brought her in my self. I'm sure a hair had fallen on her and followed her." I hear his chuckle and smile to myself a bit. He's right we are good friends. He wouldn't do that to me.

"Ah....Hyung, i've fucked up once again...." I sighed and got up grabbing my stuff once again. "Yes you did Hyung, quite crooked aren't you?" He laughs through the phone. "Haha...very funny using my songs for your personal pleasure..." I sighed at my friend and rolled my eyes. "I'm going to go get her and take her out for dinner". "There's the GD that I know. Good luck!" He hung up and I put my phone in my pocket and headed to the cafe. I saw her laughing at Daesung then I got out of the car and walked in.

~~Your POV~~~

Daesung made me laugh so hard I started crying and forgot all about Ji Yong for a bit. This guy never fails to comfort me and make me laugh. "Hey, here he is" Taeyang pokes me and points to Ji Yong. He looked ridiculous. I know he had to keep himself hidden from fans and all but the over sized glasses large coat and mask on was too much. I started to giggle at him. "Jagi? He asked and sat beside me. "yea?" I look at him a bit worried he might still be angry. "I'm sorry....He takes off his sunglasses and looks into my eyes. "I'm really sorry... I'm going to make it up to you tonight I promise."

I blush and smile at him and nod. "Ok Ji~" He kisses my cheek and chats with the guys for a bit before we leave.

I'm surprised to see that he took me to a huge palace of a restaurant. This must have been expensive... The waiter takes us and sits us down near a window over looking the beautiful city of Seoul. "It's beautiful Ji Yong." He chuckles and hold my hand. "not as beautiful as y-" His eyes narrow at my dress. "Hair...Blonde....Daesung...."

"Oh come on Ji please not again..." I giggle. He starts to act all serious "How dare Daesung get so near you like that!"