Will I Always be Alone? (Jack Frost Love Story/Rise of the Guardians FanFic)

*Ashley*

I walked down the street watching cars drive by. I saw a patch of ice and ran toward it, starting to slide on it. I look at where it ended but it seemed to keep appearing. I shrugged and kept sliding. I got a text on my phone and looked to see it was from my one and only friend, Ruby.

'Hey Ash. Meet me at the park.'

I read it and noticed I was still sliding. I slowed myself and got up off the ice and headed to the park. I started to jog and got there after 20 minutes. I saw her texting on her phone so I sneaked up behind her and was about to scare her when my phone went off.

"AHHH!!" We yelled together. She turned to me with a surprised look.

"What you do that for?" She said.

"I don't know." I replied and looked down at my phone.

'Dear Ash, I'm sorry but we can't be friends anymore. Your stories about Jack Frost were fun to listen to at first. Then, they started getting annoying. I'm sorry and I hope you have a nice life and find a new friend.'

I looked up at her with teary eyes and ran away. My only friend, just ditched me. I ran through the woods and stopped by the pond. I sat down and played with the ice. I was so sad I didn't even realize my brother came and how cold it was until. My brother went onto the ice and it started cracking. I jumped to him and knocked him away. My lips turned blue and snow caught in my blonde hair. My eyes became heavy and they closed and everything went black.

*Jack*

I was simply flying around when I saw a girl with beautiful blonde hair running toward a patch of ice. I flew toward her and as she slid, I made ice appear and she squealed in joy. After 5 seconds, her phone rang and she looked at it. When she was done, she slowed down and got up to head to the park. I followed her and she snuck up behind her friend and was about to scare her but her phone went off, scaring them both.

"Oh, and that would have been a nice prank." I said with a frown.

"What you do that for?" Her friend asked her.

"I don't know." She replied. She looked down at her phone and started to read.

'Dear Ash, I'm sorry but we can't be friends anymore. Your stories about Jack Frost were fun to listen to at first. Then, they started getting annoying. I'm sorry and I hope you have a nice life and find a new friend.'

"Cool, she believes in me?"

When she finished reading, she looked up with teary eyes and ran away. I followed her into the woods and to the pond. She sat there and played with the ice. After a while she looked up and shivered from the cold. Her brother went onto the ice and it started to crack under his weight. She quickly jumped toward him and knocked him away. Her lips started turning blue and she started closing her eyes. There was snow catching in her hair and she passed out. I sat next to her and checked for a pulse, her heart was beating slowly until it stopped. I gasped and jumped back. She just died! I hung my head and walked away.

*Ashley*

My eyes slowly opened and I looked around my surroundings slowly. I was beside a pond and I don't know how I got there. I stood up and walked around. I quickly started to walk home and went to my room. My mom was sitting on the edge of my bed, holding a picture of me and crying. I sat beside her.

"Oh Ashley, why did you die?" She asked and I was completely confusded.

"Mom, I'm not dead. I'm right here." I said and went to hug her but my arms went right through her. I gasped in surprise and I fell through her. I got up and looked at her. I put my hand out to touch her face but it went through her.