Just My Life

Ya know... I think I've seen worst days then this.

Hold on... That's a lie...

Here I am with my face pressed against the ground, a shotgun at my head and a very angry criminal staring at me.

"Don't screw with me kid!"
"I don't know what you mean..." I found this guy trying to kill a woman in the alley... So naturally, I tackled him and saved her, but I got careless and this guy floored me. I feel like an idiot but you know what they say...

No regrets...

I don't know what this guy's problem is... But he seems pissed.

"Move and I'll kill you!"
"Okay, okay... I won't move..."
"That's right..."

This idiot already made two mistakes. One: Trying to kill that woman... Two: Letting me live...

I grabbed the barrel of his shotgun and pulled it next to me. Then, I flipped over and landed on his wrist. He fell to the ground.

CRUNCH!

Hear that? That's the sound of his wrist breaking as I roll over it. Heh... I love that sound...

Now this guy is screaming and grabbing his wrist while rolling on the floor.

Third mistake: Dropping his shotgun...

I grab his shotgun, aim it at his head and yell "Who's in charge now?!"

He gets up and charges at me. Fourth mistake...

I narrowly dodge him and grab his now broken wrist. With a violent twist of his wrist and a pained yell from the guy, he falls to the floor once again.

I've had enough with this guy so I aim the shotgun at him.
"Move and you're a dead man!" I yell.
The first smart move he makes, he doesn't move...
I whip out my cellphone and call 911. I tell the lady to get the cops to my location(It was in an alley near the nightclub) and in three minutes of this guys pained yelps and me threatening him, the cops arrive...

"Uh oh... I gotta get going..." I've had some bad experience with police because of an...

You know... Don't worry about that now... Maybe when I get to trust you more I'll tell you.

Anyway... I run from behind the alley and go onto the street. The cops can deal with that scumbag.

Casually, I put my hands in my pockets and walk like I didn't nearly have my brain blown out by a shotgun. I tug at my scarf and smirk...

Yep... Just my life...