why cant I just love you

brittney call was a diva who was always shy about something. on her first day at wwe she was nervous as as hell she didnt know how to innteract with other wwe superstars.until one day a member started to talk to her

--------------------------------

            ♡brittneys p.o.v♥

       " thank you" I whispered

          "your welcome.hey why are you so quiet for" this random guy asked me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

       "oh, yeah okay my name is dean, dean ambrose."

        I whispered my name so he couldnt hear really.

       " wait what is your again?"

           this time I said it loud and clear for him.

      "my name is brittney call" I responded to him

       " that's a beautiful name for beautiful woman" dean told me.

all I did was nod and thank him for picking up my suitcase that my wwe attire came out of.

     "thanks and goodbye"  I said and hurried away from him my match was up next against tamina snuka. welp this wasnt going to go out so well.

               ♥♥btittneys match♡♡

         she was beating the living shit out of me and would not. once I was laying on a rope she came charging at me. I moved and tripped her where her throat hit the rope. I got my momentum back and was throwing in kicks, punches, and also slaps. oncd tamina was on the ground I started mimicking aj lee skipped around tamina then pinned her

1...2.. tamina kicks out. I yell out in fustrastion. picked her up and was setting up for my finisher, until  heard a unfamiliar theme song come on. I looked around and found the most dominating group in the wwe. the shield . I got up to finish the match until I felt a big foot attach to my face, I fell pretty fast and held my face while getting pinned.

1....2....3 ding! ding! ding! I heard the bell ring. I saw aj come up to me while I was on my knees and do the shining wizard. I blacked out.

                ♡♥ deans p.o.v ♥♡

        she blacked out, so we helped into the trainers office. the doctor said she had a cucssion that was sevre. was waking up......finally.

            ♥♥ brittneys p.o.v.♡♡

         I was waking up until I saw three all black figures. I saw dean and instantly got angry I was getting up but my head was pounding to do anything. so I laid right back down. dean was the first to speak.

          "hey look we're so so-" he was cut off by me yelling

          " your not so sorry, YOU THREE BASTARDS ARE THE REASONS WHY I LOST MY GODDAMMIT MATCH YOU FUCKING PETHIC WO-" now I was being cut off by this all long black haired dude

          "look first off no we didnt do it on purpose so shut the hell u-"

          "NO ONE IS TO EVER TELL ME TO SHUT THE HELL UP YOU CAN SHU-" I had been cut off by my head pounding again. thats when dean asked me the weirdest question of all time.

            " what is your eye color" 

            "my eye color is blue and gray why"

             " because your eye color makes you even sexier"  

          we were all stunned especially because no guy had called me sexy or even said anything about my eye color thats ehen I felt something soft against my lips. my eyes grew wide...

--------------------------------

   I promise ill update soon and comment and vote for this book please thanks ily lady and gentlemen. 

              ♥♡brittneys p.o.v.♡♥

     I felt something soft on my lips and suprisingly I kissed back.  he smirked through it and started stroking my back,and started to pull my shirt up but was interrupted by two-tones fake coughing to get our attention. we stopped and stared into eachothers eyes. two-tones pulls dean away from me and gives me a dirty look and walk out. the other one stays and shakes his head at me.

           "I hope you know he is just using you to get in between your little legs." then he kissed me I pushed him away. the name is roman, roman reigns sweetcheeks. he laughed then left me there. I walked out to tamina approaching me.

        "you need to stay away from my boyfriend asshole."

         " first off who in the hell is your boyfriend bitch".

         " its roman fucking reigns!" she yelled at me and sucker punched me making my lip bleed. I laughed then tackled her with punches. I was going crazy, making mostly the whole roster to break us two apart. roman was holding back tamina. while cm punk was holding me back. but I got out of his grip and ran until I found the shields lockeroom. I found tamina wiping some blood from her nose and mouth. this was my chance, I ran towards her lunged myself to her and started screaming and punching while dean, seth, and roman start pulling me off. I kick and scream while I see her wiping alot of blood off her face. dean puts me down far away from their lockeroom. he sets me down from onto a crate I try to run but he holds me back. I calm down alittle he shakes his head at me, and say something that makes me want to run away.

--------------------------------

hello cliffhanger!!! I know i know ill update maybe tommorow or even next week. but stay tuned for more sometime soon. love you ladied and gentlemen♡♥·♥♡♥♡♥·