Chapter 1-???

Well, here you were.
Alexander Hamilton, a man known for either being hated or being absolutely annoying, was sitting right beside you in the bar. He wasn't half bad either. He was quite shy, kinda short, and handsome, boy did he know it. He was eyeing you quite frequently, you weren't sure if it was your lack of dressing, or the many drinks he had consumed from the time he entered. Your mind began to wonder before he spoke up.
"Pardon me, miss. Not to be a bother but you're absolutely gorgeous."
You were taken back by his words. Not only have you never been told such words, you've never heard it come from somebody you don't know.
"T-Thank you, b-but that's not true.", you said back shyly. He gave you a soft, reassuring smile.
"I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true, miss."
By now you were happy to be within his company. Not only was he a flirt, he was flattering. It made you feel confident.
"My name is (y/n)"
He got up and bowed.
"Alexander Hamilton. It's a pleasure to meet you, (y/n)."
"I can't tell if it's the liquor or your flirtatious charm, but I'd love for you to walk me home.", you said to him with a wink.
He got closer to you and smirked.
"Well why don't I walk you? We'll see if it goes further."
He got up and held his arm out. You grabbed him softly as he escorted you out.