Lily and Alex

5am - Thursday, 16 March 2017

My arm flexed to press snooze on my phone as I groaned for another day of petty models showing off their plastic bodies filled with Botox and silicon.
My morning breath reaked as I stood up and took off my retainer in my bathroom brushing my teeth to show my pearly white smile. I walked back to my night stand to grab my brown circular glasses to see. FUCK. The bridge where my glasses sat on my nose broke . I can't afford to fix this. I can't afford to buy a new pair.
I went to my desk rummaging for masking tape
"Masking tape I need masking tape god damn it" this can't happen today! I don't wanna look like a wreck in the studio today tripping all over the clothes, chords and equipment.
"FINALLY!!!" I found the masking tape.
I grab my glasses broken into two and tape them together.
"MORNING LILY!"
"Morning Alex"
"What do you want for brekkie?"
" COFFEE AND A BACON EGG SANDWICH please"
"On it!. You okay you seem tense?"
" My motherfucking glasses broke! Does it look like I'm okay?!"
"Lily you need to chill okay?. You have a big day today?"
"I know but I'm gonna look stupid now cause I have masking tape on my glasses they are gonna see me as a joke"
"GURL YOUR GONNA SLAY LOOK AT YOU!. You have beautiful brown eyes, curly hair, clear skin, and a sexy bod"
"You think so ?" I smirk
"Lily as your gay best friend also your best friend I would go straight for you"
"You queen"
"Bitch I ain't the queen you are a queen"

Background check. Me and Alex have been friends ever since high school and we have been through a lot together. We lived in Australia practically all our lives and had the dream to move to Los Angeles. For me as an aspiring model and working in wardrobe for Victoria secret and Calvin Klein I've always wanted to become a model. Without all those Botox and silicon stuff cause I don't like that stuff but in conclusion I don't judge the people who do.
Alex on the other hand works at Disneyland and owns a YouTube channel with 2.5mil on it. He's known for impressions of cartoons and characters also his amazing vocal range in singing and aspires to become a huge singer songwriter.
And that's us. I haven't gotten my pay from Calvin cause of some reason with banking but Hopefully I get my paycheque today.
***
What to wear?. Playsuit?. Nah. Jumpsuit?. Ehhh. Naaaahh . I pull out my de stressed high waisted jeans and a cotton light grey shirt just a little oversized.
I walk to my dresser where I curled my hair. Put mascara, eyeliner and of course Kat Von D lip paint in the shade Berlin. I put my glasses on (looking like a joke) and went down stairs to go to work.
Keys. Check. Phone. Check. Lip balm. Check. Wallet. eehhh should be in there. I put on my Coat and set off to the Calvin Klein shoot up in Malibu
"SEE YA ALEX"
"Have fun!!"
"You too Disney BOI "