Prologue

Random emo thing up there ok bye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started with a simple walk in the forest. I wasn't exactly paying attention to my surroundings as my headphones were on full blast. All I could hear was my heavy rock music until I tripped on a small rock embedded in the ground. Looking down, I noticed there was a crack in my headphones from when I fell. Groaning in frustration, I put them in my pastel purple bag so I could fix them later. Snap! I turned my head to the sound immediately. Nothing..

I was getting more and more paranoid by the second as yet another snap rang through the air. Deciding it was just the wind, I continued to walk. It was quiet. Too quiet. I gasped in shock as a branch was snapped from right behind me. I slowly turned around. Right in front of me stood a boy; about 19 years of age. I was staring at his blood covered hoodie, not wanting to see the monster before me. I looked up hesitantly. I whimpered in fear like a lost dog.

His face... I couldn't bring myself to scream. White leathery skin with black as a Raven hair cascading down to his shoulders. That smile... Blood seeping out of his cheeks. A carved smile... It was scary. The permanent smile on his face seemed like something from a nightmare.

I ran. I ran as fast as my tiny legs would take me. I didn't stop nor look back until I came to a desolate park. My phone... Where was my phone...? A wave of realisation hit me like a tsunami as I remembered I had left my bag open. It must have fell out. I cursed quietly. I didn't know what else to do other than cry. So I did. I cried until my body wouldn't let me anymore. I closed my eyes to control my breathing and calm down. I wanted nothing more then to erase that man from my life. A low chuckle interrupted me from my thoughts. There he was.

A knife in his hand. I was going to die. He came closer. So close that his breath was tickling my neck.
"Why are you all alone, sweetheart," his  pyscho laugh echoed through the small area.
"I d-don't know..." I stuttered, sweat trickling down my forehead. He laughed yet again.
"W-what's so funny?" I asked, trembling with fear. He didn't answer. And in one swift movement I toppled over  in pain. I somehow was running again. It was so hard but I was. Even though I had a knife sticking out of me, I did it.

And that lead me to the hospital. I had no idea if he was gonna find me again or not...
I didn't know what would be coming...
HELLO ITS THE AUTHOR HI YES HELLO THERE. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY. THERE WILL BE ROMANCE >~<. ITS A JEFF THE KILLER ROMANCE STORY ;-;. WELP. OK YES BYE CYA :3 ALSO THIS WAS SHORT BECAUSE ITS THE PROLOGUE. THE OTHERS WILL BE LONGER HOPEFULLY BAIIIII.