Barrel racers dont cry

I walk out of my room recklessly as i don't know what. I fell to the floor and just lied there,until my broth walked out of the bathroom and looked down at me. Me and my brother are twins you see. "Why are you on the floor ?" he asks,stepping over me. "Im tired" i say,pulling myself off the floor. "I have some friends coming over to ride,wanna join?". He asks. "Sure. lets go saddle up right now". He nods in agreement and follows me out of the door.

"Im go get the tack" he says. " I'll go get the horses". We both me in the middle and tack up.

"Hey Trey". The guest are here. We all hope on our horses and walk off. My careless self bumps into a really cute boy. "I'm so sorry". I apologise to him. "It's fine. It was my fault any way. I should have turned my horse the other way" he says. "It was my fault". I dismount my horse and sit on the ground. He does the same. "Whats your name by the way?" he says. "Cinkyra. Yours?" "Conner. I have seen you around school a couple of times and wanted to talk, but I'm way to shy" he frowns at the ground. I get up. " I've had a crush on you for the longest". I say with a smile. He grins a little. " You have?" "Yes, i have". " The only reason i have been so nerves is cause a lot of boys have asked you out but you always turn them down". " I said no because none of them was what i wanted. Sure they were good looking but they were not my type. I'm looking for someone who's not afraid to get dirty, who is sweet and will always be there when i need him. And he has to be country ". "I'm all of those" he says. We both mount our horses and walk off to catch up with the group. " Would you like to go out sometime?". "I would love to"

Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning happy. My brother screamed ,"Ce has a boyfriend!" "Shut up!" i yell back. Then our parents walked up stairs. " What is wrong with you two" my dad asks. "Nothing" i say back. Then my phone rings. "Dammit" i mumble. I walk to my room and fine three missed calls from Conner. I call him back as fast as i could. "Hey!" i hear a soft voice. "I've missed you" i whispered to him. "Why are you whispering" "Cause my brother will tell the whole school were dating" i said. " I've been meaning to ask you something". He says nervously. " You can ask me anything". "Will you be my girlfriend?" " Yes!" i yell back. "Y-you will he says like his bout to burst into happiness. "Yes i will". "One more thing". "Yea?". Wanna go riding? Just the two of us and of course our horses". Yes, but first we have to practice for that rodeo this weekend". "Shit! i forgot about that. Yea first we practice". " Ok. Can you come now?". " Of course! I can't wait to see my cowgirl". I blush at what he says. " Ok, im going to go get my horse Pepsi ready. Hurry up ok?" "Yep. Let me go catch my horse, bye. Love ya" love ya to bye"

So what do y'all think? Its my first story plz vote and comment and i will put up chapters daily:)

Chapter 3

"Conner!" i yelled, running to him. "How was my cowgirl?" he asked smiling. "Not good cause i didnt have you with me" i said, hoping to get him to blush. "Neigh!" i hear Pepsi yell. "Ok Pepsi! calm your hooves!" i yell back to him. "Hahahah. I think we should get practicing before Pepsi breaks out if the trailer trying to get to you" he says as he grabs my hand.

I unloaded Pepsi and tacked him up. "Lets go boy" i said tugging him a little cause he knows how to follow me. "I see someones having trouble tacking up" i said walking toward him. " Yea shes being a little asshole" he said giving up putting the bit in her mouth. 'Here let me see it" i said, sticking my hand out so he would give me the bridle. "Come girl" i said and she walked up to me. "Open your mouth" i told her. And she did as i said. "Here conner" i said handing him the range. He had a look on his face saying how did you do that.

""Come on i got you a surprise" conner said, kicking his horse into a trot.

Then i saw it.

Chapter 4