Changed

I walk down the hall with my head down, ignoring the stares people give to me. "She lives in an  see  to adoption center, no one wants her." "Do you see that slut over there?" I try to hide my tears,but its hard to keep them in. The final school bell has rung, I run outside,not lifting my face to hide my tears,but i could't. I run to the adoption center I live in,and storm into my room. I lay down on my bed and fell asleep. I was awoken by the adoption lady Rosa. "Melony sweetie? We have a meeting,I think these people are the one!" "Doubt it!" I mummble. I mean, and who would ever want me? I'm 16 and I still have not been adopted, what chance do I have now? I get out of my bed and get into a clean outfit, black Vans, a crop top that says "Outcast" and some lace shorts. "Hi, you must be Melony, Im Tiffiany and this is Mario." the lady with the purple and blue hair said "Hi" I say quietly looking down. "So Melony, what do you like to do in your freetime?" Tiffiany asked. "Well i like to play minecraft and draw." I say shyly. "Awesome, I love that stuff!" Tiffany said with a wide smile. "Melony, me Tiffiany, and Mario need to talk,go to your room for now" Rosa said. I sit in my room,for a long time. I start messing with my Copic markers, and start to draw a picture of Tiffiany. When I was almost done I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I scream. "Melony, I have news." Rosa said in a sad voice. A tear starts to role down my cheek. "Sweetie, there going to adopt you! A small grin grows on my face as I hug Rosa "I can't wait"

--------

First story, YAY!!! I might not contiue it, unless you guys think its cool c:

If you want a character in this story,message me and ill incorporate them c: If you do submit a character please give great detail of them,Thank you!