Chap 4

Jennie's pov

"Hmm..? Where am i?.." I opened my eyes, feeling giddy and my head is spinning.

"You're awake..." I turned around to whoever is speaking behind me.

(Author-nim: jennie is sitting on a chair and she is facing at the front while the kidnapper is behind her, waiting for jennie to wake up.)

"Oh? Oppa? Wha-what.. Why are you in here?" I got confused.

"Me? Why am i here? I am 'the kidnapper'. Let me explain things to you very clea-"

"You dont have to explain. I trusted you all this time! Now wheres my daughter?!"

"Chill.. Im not the real kidnapper. The real kidnapper is on his way here." he said.

Few hours ago...

Taehyung's pov

I got a text from Jimin hyung while i calm myself down. What is it now...?

Text message from chimchim

Jimin: If you want your daughter back, you have to give your wife to me. If you want your wife back, daughter is in danger and pay me a million.

"Damn it!" I throw my phone on the floor and rest my back on the floor while sliding down. "Why must this happened to me..." I suddenly got reminded of a place that Jimin and I used to go often.

"The old studio..." i get up, grabbing my phone on the floor and the car key. Then, i head out of the house.

As i was driving halfway, my phone rang. "Aish... Its the unknown number again."

Phone conversation

Taehyung: What now you idiot?

Detective: Taehyung-ah, its me. The detective..

Taehyung: Ah... Detective... Sorry.

Detective: Its alright.

Taehyung: Why did you call?

Detective: Just wanna ask hows everything. Did you guys got a hint?

Taehyung: We'll meet later. I have something to do. And i have a hint.

Detective: Jinjja? Then meet me at Seoul police station. Im here.

Taehyung: Araseo.

I hung up the phone and continue driving to the old studio.

30 minutes later...

I ran towards the dance studio and tried opening the door but it cant be opened. So i decided to step back and kicked the door. Eventually, it works.

I saw light from the dance studio and i went downstairs quietly.

"Hmm? Whats that noise?" I heard someone approaching and I hide behind the wall.

He passed by me and he looks like Jimin. Luckily, theres a wall that i can hide. I carefully approach him from behind and i grab his neck.

"Yah Jimin!! Where is my wife and daughter?" When i turned him around, its not Jimin.

"Im not Jimin. Im suga."

A/N: Sorry for the longgggggggggg updates. Ive been so busy with school lately and it took me 2hours to reach home and i only have 2hours of free time. Sighhh but guess what? 3 days of freetimeeeee! Yasss finally i get a break. So for all the 3 days freetime, hopefully i can update my book. And if the story title is too long, can just named it "JAM (Jennie's Arranged Marriage)" Coz imma lazy person so yeah :) not really lazy okayssss😂