Sunday Swerves

PLEASE READ: took me a while to figure out this chapter got more views than the actual beginning chapter because the first one was published private and I couldn't unpublished it. So yeah, I put together both chapter one and two and retitled the chapter.

_

Quick note: all the main characters (Mia, Julian, Sarah, James) are 16 (except for Sarah, she's 15 in the story) Also most animal jam users used are made up, if some exist I either didn't know or they're buddies/my users

"Okay I think it's time to pick the next giveaway winner."

Mia (Wisteriamoon) was hosting a mooncast live. James (Aparri) was with her at her house, joining the live stream.

"James, do you wanna pick the next winner?" asked Mia. She scrolled through the comments of the live stream. "Yeah sure," replied James. He looked at the screen. "Okay the winner of the giveaway for the blue short -"

"Blue long," interrupted Mia. "Lol okay. The winner of the blue short is, and I'll just say the animal jam user, Gemmasis14."

"Congrats Gemmasis, you just won a blue long collar." Mia gifted the winner.

"Ok what are we going to giveaway now?" asked James. People were flooding Mia and Aparri's dens.

Mia giggled. "I think we should take a break from giveaways for now." James nodded.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. With a confused face, Mia looked at the time.

"Who would be at your door at 8:00 p.m?" asked James. "You," said Mia, giggling. She walked to the door, putting her coat on.

"Mia I came here at like 6:00 p.m, and I'm inside of your house." said James. "Hope that isn't Sarah (Bepper) and mom coming to pick me up, and I hope nobody watching heard the conversation," he thought.

Mia walked back into the living room. James was taking care of the live stream.

"Mia I just started a short wrist and a headdress giveaway, if that's fine with you. Someone traded it to me to give away. The fans wanted another giveaway. Oh and the way to enter is like last time."

Mia didn't reply. She blinked then looked at James. "Do you think you could take care of the stream? Julian is here."

"Sure I don't mind." James looked back at the screen. Mia grabbed her purse, hairbrush, and phone. "Only giveaway stuff that people give you over trade. I might be gone for a while, so I'll text you if you need to end the stream and move it to your channel. Text me if you need anything, I'll be back in an hour or less." Mia ran to the door.

"Cya Mia." James called out. He turned back to the screen. People in the chat were asking "Where do Mia go?" or "What is she doing with Julian?" James replied, "She's hanging out with Julian again. I don't know where though."

"She's always with Julian," thought James, "Hope she isn't gone too long." He turned back and picked the winner of the next giveaway.

_

Mia walked down her porch. Julian was beside her.

"So we're going to the movies first?" asked Julian. Mia had a look of worry and realization on her face. She forgot that tonight she and Julian were going to the movies today. "Uh, erm, sure. What movie are we watching?" She replied hesitantly.

"Ok, how about Fantastic Beast?" replied Julian with a smile. "Sure," said Mia. They entered the car. Julian and Mia fastened their seat belts, then Julian started to drive. Mia took her phone out of her purse. She texted James. "Hey, I forgot I was going to the movies with Julian tonight, you'll have to cancel the stream. Don't worry, I'll be back in less than 2 hours. Cya."

She sent the text, then put her phone away. "Who was that?" Asked Julian. "Uh, uh, my cousin, she came over today, she's at the house," answered Mia hesitantly. She didn't want Julian to know James was at her house.

"Oh your cousins are at your house? Sorry, I didn't know. Maybe we'll just go to the cafe, then I could drop you off to your house. You could probably introduce me to them."

"That would be great, and I don't think I could introduce you to them. My younger cousin, uh, Annie, is a HUGE fan of you. She would cling to your leg and never let go, seriously." A small amount of sweat came down Mia's forehead. "At least the little cousin part is true," Mia thought.

"Okay." Julian drove to Starbucks. They each got a frappuccino and a food item. They ate at the cafe while having a conversation, then drove back to Mia's place. Mia made sure to text James not to cancel the stream when they were on their way to Starbucks.
_

They arrived at Mia's house. Mia got out of the car and waved goodbye to Julian. She entered the house and got to the living room. She saw James playing Falling Phantoms. "I think Mia is back now guys." He turned around and greeted Mia.

"What's going on?" asked Mia. " I took a break from giveaways and played Falling Phantoms with fans. They also requested reading some wistparri fanfics," replied James. "Okay, might as well read some fanfics." Mia shrugged her shoulders.

They continued the mooncast. They read fan fiction and did a few more giveaways before ending the stream at 9:16. Sarah came at 9:47 to pick up James. Mia said goodbye to James then went upstairs. 

_

"Sundays," she thought, jumping onto her bed. "Always have to be so weird. One minute I'm streaming the next I'm at Starbucks."

Mia turned off her light, turned on her lamp, and closed her eyes. "Good, or shall I say, crazy night," she mumbled, and then fell asleep.