With My Life

Their lips slowly and fluidly moving against each other. The deeps hums that would escape both of their throats; hands moving softly and warmly.
Sherlock and John just lying on top of the sheets together, touching and kissing and being intimate; a rare occasion for the busy duo.
Sherlock would pull away slowly and his eyes would slide open as he met the soft blue ones he's grown to love dearly.
"I would like to try something, if you'd let me," his raspy bass voice had filled their space and made Johns heart flutter a bit.
This comment had made John slightly nervous, knowing that the active minded Sherlock had most likely been searching the internet for the best way to please ones partner; which necessarily isn't a bad thing but it was worrying to see what he'd do.
John grinned and still was rubbing the curly haired mans thigh, "if it pertains to what we are doing and not ending with my death, than of course."

John's grin and acceptance made Sherlock smirk, "Okay, lie back against the head board." Sherlock spoke slow and was now constantly watching John to see if he didn't like it. John nodded and did as told as Sherlock stood and walked into his closet, pulling out a small case to which he hid a key in the wall to.
Unlocking it, he pulled out ties for play and a blind fold, walking back to John and watching him nervously as he showed the items.
"Do you trust me?" Sherlock asked, moving back onto the bed.
John looked at the items, knowing well what they were but had never expected this man to be the owners of them. He grew quite excited and already felt aroused, smirking up to meet his lovers eyes.
"With my life," John said steadily, making sure he confirmed his statement with a trusting look.
Sherlock would slowly smile, happy to have such a man in his life to which he could explore the world of sex with and not have to worry that they would leave.
Sherlock steadily took the ties and straddled Johns lap, cupping his neck with the ties in hand and kissing his lips sweetly a few times before whispering, "Thank you," with a smirk.
John leaned up to peck his lips once more, "Anything for you, Sherlock. Always," he said with a lot of emotion conveyed through it.

Sherlock opened his eyes to see that John needed more; smirking widely, he made sure his lips just scraped Johns before pulling away completely and moving his hands to tie Johns left arm first. He kissed down the arm once it was secured and moved to do the same process to his right.

Sherlock gave him a loving and excited look before grabbing the blind fold and holding it, ready to put it on him when he asked, "One more time, just so I know. Do you trust me, John?"

John would scoffed quietly, "Sherlock, I trust you with the fate of this world. I love you and you can try what ever you want; I trust you."

Sherlock would smirk, ever so pleased, slipping on the blind fold and as slow as he could, kissing John. Of course, John didn't want slow, he pushed into Sherlocks lips and kissed back passionately.
Here's is John's first lesson on how to be patient.
-
--
---
-----------------
Alright, Alright, Alright.
This is all I orginally had written for this but PLEASE let me know if you'd like a second part to this!
~Thank you!~